Language Exchange?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLanguage Exchange?

• This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoVic.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey there,

It has been a long time since i visited this forum. Recently I noticed a weird thing. It seemed that there is no English corner in my school (chengdu university). Acctually i’ve never seen a foreign guy in my school. As i said last time, I want to make some foreign friends and do some language exchange. Although i did made some foreign friends but it seemed some of them are busy and others live far from me. So if anyone wants to meet and exchange languages let me know. Thanks a lot,

Kevin

I’m in. Just let me know where and when. I’m a Black British student at UESTC.

Participant

I don’t know but I am always free on weekends. So if you want to check me out just PM me.

PT: UESTC=University of Electronic Science and Technology of China?

Kevin

What do you like to do, Kevin? Language exchange is more fun if you’re making friends and participating in something together.

Participant

Yup i do think that is interested and good to us both. We can know each country’s difference, at the same time it is a good way to improve our languge level. Although i did keep in touch with some foreign guys, some of them live far away from me and others are too busy to hang out. So that is why i want to know some guys who are near me and do some languge exchange.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    What do you like to do, Kevin? Language exchange is more fun if you’re making friends and participating in something together.

Good advice. Activities make learning languages a lot easier in general.

Participant

Any westerners in airport economy development zone for language exchange? PhoneNo.18683621096 QQ150227461. Contact me any time.

I’d like to join. Can we start from a meetup/party? I’m a local.

Participant

meetup is the best venue for exchange. let’s do it.

Participant

yup.I do agree the best way for exchange is meetup. But i do don’t know waht kind of places you guys prefer. Sightseeing or just get toghter and chat.

maybe eating?

Participant

Hi JJ,

Have you saw that i sent you a private message

Participant

any outdoor or indoor meetups will do.

outdoor: playing balls, gardening, cycling, sightseeing, boxing, etc.

indoor: pot-lot, dinning, drinking, dancing, swimming, gaming,etc.

sometimes, chatting itself will be enough. sometimes, trolling in a park is better. different people have different tastes.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.