Laser Tag in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLaser Tag in Chengdu

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Even tho I wanna do paint ball more, it looks like lazer tag is cheaper, so…

Next Saturday (Dec, 10), lazer tag, 35-60kuai/person, including 3 hour game, uniform and the guns. Who’s in?

Participant

Location?

There are several locations. Do we want the biggest/ best or the nearest?

Keymaster

Biggest/best, assuming its less than an hour away

Participant

Ditto. I need to hang out with Chengduliving crowd. THis would be great. As long as i can drive my ebike there heh.

@Charlie: Which one you are talking abt?

Keymaster

Which what am I talking about? I don’t know of any laser tag places in Chengdu.

You asked

Quote:
    There are several locations. Do we want the biggest/ best or the nearest?

And I replied

Quote:
    Biggest/best, assuming its less than an hour away

🙂

Oh I thought you know a place already.

How about this place?

Keymaster

Which one s closer, Longquan or Sanshengxiang?

Participant

That video looks different from the 2 places I’ve been.

One was in the military park (not sure if thats the correct name). It wasn’t very good. The area was really small and the guns didn’t have enough pressure. Also most of the paint pellets didn’t burst when they hit you. They have laser tag too, it might be better but I doubt it.

The other place was in Flora Land (国色天香) in wen jiang. It was really good. The space was huge with lots of different obstacles and objectives. They use BB guns there.

Participant

fucking hell, this is exactly my cup of tea, but i can’t make it this time 🙁

Participant

I did it about 2 years ago in Waishuangnan, with others on a group buy site. paid 20 kuai for drinks and unlimited games. It was pretty good; indoors, like a huge abandoned wangba, with shelter and obstacles, using laser guns and a vest. Sometimes the vest vibrated when hit, other times not. Thought i was doing pretty well, but when we got electric printouts i discovered i was getting hit 150+ TIMES! needless to say, our commander designated me “special sniper” ie. sit behind that drum and dont move! Had a blast, but i heard that place closed now….

Keymaster
    Quote:
    The other place was in Flora Land (国色天香) in wen jiang. It was really good. The space was huge with lots of different obstacles and objectives. They use BB guns there.

Thanks for the tips Andy… Flora Land sounds like a contendor for the place to hit. Personally I’d prefer paintball to lasertag if they have both at the same place.

Quote:
    I did it about 2 years ago in Waishuangnan, with others on a group buy site. paid 20 kuai for drinks and unlimited games. It was pretty good; indoors, like a huge abandoned wangba, with shelter and obstacles, using laser guns and a vest. Sometimes the vest vibrated when hit, other times not. Thought i was doing pretty well, but when we got electric printouts i discovered i was getting hit 150+ TIMES! needless to say, our commander designated me “special sniper” ie. sit behind that drum and dont move! Had a blast, but i heard that place closed now….

That sounds like a lot of fun.

Participant

@ Cress, that place is close to me, of course ill choose that one :D.

Should I go to the San Shen Xiang place to check it out this weekend?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Should I go to the San Shen Xiang place to check it out this weekend?

Yeah! If that place isn’t suitable, the Wenjiang place that Andy mentioned sounds like a safe choice.

But the Wenjiang place doesnt have coupons. It will be too expensive for some ppl.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    But the Wenjiang place doesnt have coupons. It will be too expensive for some ppl.

Right on. Check out the Sanshengxiang place, then 🙂

Aight

Participant

sounds like a lot of fun

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.