Lazy Pug Re-Opening on August 15th

HomeForumsIn ChengduLazy Pug Re-Opening on August 15th

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

According to their website, The Lazy Pug is re-opening in Chengdu on Thursday, August 15th! I’ve been waiting for this for a long time…

When it reopens, the Pug will be at a new location, in the Master Building in Tonzilin on the first floor. Here’s the address: 富豪首座,人民南路四段48号附22号

I haven’t been to the new location yet but I’ll probably be there on the 15th. The old Pug closing threw my old Sunday brunch routine out of wack. Time to fix that up!

Participant

Yes, we are reopening on the 15th! Just working out a few (hundred) kinks between now and then.

Brendan…do we still have your permission to feature the Big Brendan Burger on the menu??? We’ll add some avocado this time.

We will be adding new items to the menu and be open more consistent hours. This will all be posted next week on our website (thelazypug.com).

We look forward to getting back in the swing of things after an extended holiday!

Participant

Participant

omg omg!!!! cannt wait!!!

Brendan…do we still have your permission to feature the Big Brendan Burger on the menu??? We’ll add some avocado this time.

I responded to this a couple of days ago, not sure what happened to my post! Dem mods be a gone.

Yes!! Please bring back Brendan Burgers for the people! Plus at minimum a free one for the name bearer.

Glad you guys figured out a new place, no doubt many people will be happy to hear it.

Good Luck!!

Participant

Add protein shake to the menu

Oh my goodness why didn’t I think of this…

This needs more discussion. We have the technology.

Keymaster

That’s a good idea, they could call it the Brawny Pug.

aw yissssss!

Participant

Great idea…now we can rid of all Danny’s whey protein he insists on dragging back here from the US and never touches!

Is JerryS going to start waiting tables? He doesn’t show his face around here anymore.

Keymaster

Is JerryS going to start waiting tables? He doesn’t show his face around here anymore.

I spoke to him a few weeks ago, he’s been between here and Chengdu. Apparently he doesn’t get online at all. Hopefully he comes back, his antics were fun.

Participant

hold on. let me summon him.

Participant

Check gochengdoo, latest review for Sultan. I could be wrong but that may be our man!

Participant

So today is the 15th and no posts for 10 days. Anybody know if the opening is on schedule? A positive answer would cement our feeding plans for this evening 😀 I walked past on Tuesday on my way home and still looked like a lot of work…. so fingers crossed….

Participant

if I don’t misunderstood, tomorrow the songwriter Sophie Koh will be at the Pug…

Participant

So is it open tonight…?? A few hungry mouths waiting patiently 😀

Participant

im also quite curious to hear what is happening.

Keymaster

So today is the 15th and no posts for 10 days. Anybody know if the opening is on schedule? A positive answer would cement our feeding plans for this evening :D I walked past on Tuesday on my way home and still looked like a lot of work…. so fingers crossed….

The Pugs have been in serious stealth mode for a long time now. I wanted to record a Chengdu Living podcast to talk with them but no luck arranging it so far. I’m pretty sure that the Pug will be open tonight though, they’ve been preparing for today for weeks.

Hahah. From this morning:

JerryS

Participant

Good news. I just got an SMS from them. They will indeed be open tonight. 😀

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.