Lazy Pug Re-Opening on August 15th

HomeForumsIn ChengduLazy Pug Re-Opening on August 15th

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Crucial: safe place to put bikes? Always an issue in Chengdu…

Participant

Weeeeeeeez open! After a four month vacation we are back in action….come have a few with us.

Thank you ALL for your support and love.

D and D

Participant

Thank you to all who came out and showed the Pug love! We were overwhelmed with the support. It was a bit of a circus act as promised!

And yes Ray there is very safe bike parking right in front of the window. We are pushed back in the Master behind the Bank of China and BMW dealership.

Once again thank you and it will only get better!

D and D

Participant

I just added the Lazy Pug on Dianping.

http://www.dianping.com/shop/13823214

Please supply with good reviews!

Keymaster

The Pug was super packed yesterday!  The new location is a lot larger than the previous one – great to have you back!

Participant

Fabulous re-opening. Love the location, about 3 minutes’ walk from my front door….

Last night was great, the staff did a good job too on the first night and were extra-friendly. Yeah there were a few rough edges but who cared really?  It was like a first night all over again 😀 And those Chimichangas just melted in the mouth.

Be back soon……great job guys

Participant

Graham,

Thank you! It will be a work in progress getting the staff and us up to speed with a bigger restaurant. Our biggest obstacle here is NOTHING works properly making it a logistical nightmare. It can only get better, right?

Once again, thank you for your patience.

Couldn’t make last night, but hoping to make Brunch on Sunday. It’s been too long!

EDIT: Made Brunch, was awesome. So glad you guys have gotten things rolling again. Brunch was even better than I remember it, and the new coffee I could have kept drinking but the 5 or 6 cups I did throw back on top of my order was probably enough! Great space too, it’s nice and bright and still feels like the original Pug, only better.

Good Luck to you both, I really hope things work out there.

Participant

Burgers… hmmmm

Fajitas.. Hmmmmm

Food.. hmmmm

Great place to be!

Participant

Burgers… hmmmm Fajitas.. Hmmmmm Food.. hmmmm Great place to be!

I’d love to beat the shit out of you you fucking pussy. This post after your complaining post…oph I don’t want to say who is bad to me…boohooo…fucking cunt.

whoa. calm down.

I’d love to beat the…

I’m leaving your post here for prosperity, but what’s this about? Get an attitude adjustment dude, no one wants to see these forums turn into goshittalk.

Keymaster

Burgers… hmmmm Fajitas.. Hmmmmm Food.. hmmmm Great place to be!

I’d love to beat the shit out of you you fucking pussy. This post after your complaining post…oph I don’t want to say who is bad to me…boohooo…fucking cunt.

OHHHHHH SNAP!!! HE CALLIN YOU OUT JERRY!! HE CALLIN YOU OUT!!! FLAGPOLE AT 3PM ITS GOIN DOWN!!!

Participant

Heh, i got other issues to worry about than internet posts. If he wants, he can join me anytime at the pug to enjoy their awesome food and gracious alcoholic drinks!

Keymaster

Heh, i got other issues to worry about than internet posts. If he wants, he can join me anytime at the pug to enjoy their awesome food and gracious alcoholic drinks!

Classy moves, Jerry. Respect.

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.