Le Sud: Legendary?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLe Sud: Legendary?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Participant

@JerryS I think the point is to lighten up.

Participant

Aww, noted.

PS: Giants won 🙂

Participant

Aww, noted.

PS: Giants won 🙂

Participant

I went to Le Sud on a date last night and I have to say their pizza tasted better last year. Or it could be the same and its just that my standards have improved since my Argentinian roomie cooks pizza with tons of mozzarella from Metro.

And the wine by the glass was kind of sour, could have been a bad bottle but the house chilean wine at bookworm was better. BTW bookworms new menu has taken a HUGE TURN FOR THE WORSE.

Anyways I like the ambience of Le Sud and the NZ lamb is good, I’ll get that next time.

Participant

I went to Le Sud on a date last night and I have to say their pizza tasted better last year. Or it could be the same and its just that my standards have improved since my Argentinian roomie cooks pizza with tons of mozzarella from Metro.

And the wine by the glass was kind of sour, could have been a bad bottle but the house chilean wine at bookworm was better. BTW bookworms new menu has taken a HUGE TURN FOR THE WORSE.

Anyways I like the ambience of Le Sud and the NZ lamb is good, I’ll get that next time.

Participant

Speaking of things legendary and awesome, the new nightclub opposite Le Sud, next to Hemp House (they took over half of it) called CityVillage looks awesome. As the sign outside said (thanks to Ziich for translation) “Men and women welcome”. Goddamned, that place could be DYNO – MITE!!!

Participant

Speaking of things legendary and awesome, the new nightclub opposite Le Sud, next to Hemp House (they took over half of it) called CityVillage looks awesome. As the sign outside said (thanks to Ziich for translation) “Men and women welcome”. Goddamned, that place could be DYNO – MITE!!!

Participant

@Ray, on the third floor? I saw this place with cases upon cases of empty bottles outside! Could that be it? If its good, lets check it out!!

Participant

@Ray, on the third floor? I saw this place with cases upon cases of empty bottles outside! Could that be it? If its good, lets check it out!!

Participant

I think Ray is ball busting, that place looks like any other neon light shiiiiite you see throughout the city.

Participant

I think Ray is ball busting, that place looks like any other neon light shiiiiite you see throughout the city.

Participant

@Ray CityVillage did specially request that we return on valentine’s day to enjoy a romantic evening of warm Carlsberg Chill and techno John Denver..

Quote:
    BTW bookworms new menu has taken a HUGE TURN FOR THE WORSE.

@Elias How could it possibly have gotten worse???

Participant

@Ray CityVillage did specially request that we return on valentine’s day to enjoy a romantic evening of warm Carlsberg Chill and techno John Denver..

Quote:

@Elias How could it possibly have gotten worse???

Participant

@ Jerry S: man, keep those deep thoughts coming. That’s what a forum is for. If somebody said “I am legendary”, that would keep me awake all night, pondering, ruminating, running over the scenario again, again, trying to get my head around it….like today: public bathroom. The cubicle HAS A DOOR. Repeat, THERE IS A FUNCTIONING DOOR. But the guy was taking one, door open, happy as Larry. Gonna be a sleepless night, trying to ascertain why, why,…

Participant

@ Jerry S: man, keep those deep thoughts coming. That’s what a forum is for. If somebody said “I am legendary”, that would keep me awake all night, pondering, ruminating, running over the scenario again, again, trying to get my head around it….like today: public bathroom. The cubicle HAS A DOOR. Repeat, THERE IS A FUNCTIONING DOOR. But the guy was taking one, door open, happy as Larry. Gonna be a sleepless night, trying to ascertain why, why,…

Participant

I haven’t been sleeping well lately (average about 6 hours per night for a week now), so yea :P.

Participant

I haven’t been sleeping well lately (average about 6 hours per night for a week now), so yea :P.

Keymaster
    Quote:

How so?

The menu at Peter’s was just changed also, prices have gone up again. Now when I suggest Peter’s around friends the response is usually tepid.

Keymaster
    Quote:

How so?

The menu at Peter’s was just changed also, prices have gone up again. Now when I suggest Peter’s around friends the response is usually tepid.

Participant

Peters was always a little yawn, I’d only really go for big margaritas or like 9am super-big-breakfast (the steak eggs toast etc breakky) after a late-later-wtf night out 😀

I went to Grappas a couple times, it’s the same Grappas as chained from HK. It’s not bad. Some of the food is a little overpriced for the quality, but compared to most of the local “Western” food it’s a little higher quality I’d say. It’s the one at top floor of Galleria. Nice place to take a date.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.