Le Sud: Legendary?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLe Sud: Legendary?

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Shanx Ray!!! Sometimes people dont understand from where im coming from, heh. If they read my posts they will see what i mean. But yea, when this stuff happens, i invite those to come to the BJJ club and get all their ‘anger’ out on me in person (i dont really hurt people, esp my bjj students.. My instructor is known to break limbs if one purposely injures another teammate, hence i’m docile.. ish). Maybe im doing a schtick to get people to join the club 😉

So yea, i will go to Le Sud again on Sunday, to get an explanation. To close this thread on ‘somehow’ I made an attack on Le Sud… And also try other entrees…. With a Margarita pizza! (im such a fatass!)

Participant

@Danielle: re’ cheapish pizza: I’ve aways been pretty satisfied at Dodo’s cafe, the one in Xiaotong Lu (coolest street in Chengdu) near the now-awful Kuanxiangzi. Listen, it ain’t awesome, but it used to run for like 40 for a large (probably abit more now), and it was always heavy on the cheese….also good service and great people -watching from the outside seats….and awesome vietnamese drip coffee…

Participant

@Danielle: re’ cheapish pizza: I’ve aways been pretty satisfied at Dodo’s cafe, the one in Xiaotong Lu (coolest street in Chengdu) near the now-awful Kuanxiangzi. Listen, it ain’t awesome, but it used to run for like 40 for a large (probably abit more now), and it was always heavy on the cheese….also good service and great people -watching from the outside seats….and awesome vietnamese drip coffee…

Dave’s oasis. great pizza

Dave’s oasis. great pizza

Participant

@Ray Thanks, will try that next time. Ended up just going to Le Sud last night – solid pizza once again. Interestingly enough a laowai came in and started yelling at the owner last night in French.

I know Traffic Inn (hostel not hotel) has decent pizza too, really cheap.

Participant

@Ray Thanks, will try that next time. Ended up just going to Le Sud last night – solid pizza once again. Interestingly enough a laowai came in and started yelling at the owner last night in French.

I know Traffic Inn (hostel not hotel) has decent pizza too, really cheap.

Participant

@Danielle: yeah the little bar at Traffic Hotel (i think it’s called Anchor Bar) is pretty cool, with cheap drinks and nice environment. Sometimes its dead but if backpackers/tour groups are at the hotel, it can be pretty lively….

BTW: I’ve paid for lots of nights at Traffic Hotel, but never actually spent a night there. Anyone who has extended their “tourist” visa probably knows what i mean….

Participant

@Danielle: yeah the little bar at Traffic Hotel (i think it’s called Anchor Bar) is pretty cool, with cheap drinks and nice environment. Sometimes its dead but if backpackers/tour groups are at the hotel, it can be pretty lively….

BTW: I’ve paid for lots of nights at Traffic Hotel, but never actually spent a night there. Anyone who has extended their “tourist” visa probably knows what i mean….

Well now, you just made the legend happen

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.