Local Charities Buffet & Auction, Saturday 9/3

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLocal Charities Buffet & Auction, Saturday 9/3

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The NGO I work for, Giving Hand is having a charity Luncheon this Saturday. We have up over 10,000RMB of 10,000rmb in prizes and Sichuan art that will sell quick.

时间:September 3, 2011 (星期六) From 11:30 To 14:00

地址:Holiday Inn Express 成都武候智选假日酒店 成都市二环路西一段五号

Entry is 68 RMB includes Chinese buffet and soft drink 68 RMB/人 自助餐 +2种饮料

Live Auction for Art, Liquor & Gift Certificates including 2张 3,500 RMB Hooters VIP Cards!

You are cordially invited to attend a luncheon on September 3rd, 2011 at Holiday Inn Express Chengdu Wuhou to support Giving Hand and Heifer China’s philanthropic projects. Hooters was generous enough to donate two 3,500 RMB VIP cards to our auction, so come by and try your luck!

Proceeds from our auction will help Heifer China’s Poverty Alleviation and Project in Dabashan Mountainous Area to help the communities that were impacted by the heavy rainfall and flooding in early July.

Please RSVP to [email protected] Follow us on Weibo: @Giving_Hand

Most of these vouchers will go for half price of their net worth and remember it is all for a good cause!

600RMB Gift Certificate to Kempinski Hotel

Free Room and dinner for 2 at the Holiday Inn Express

Case of Purfeel Baijiu

400RMB VIP Card to Grandma’s Kitchen

300RMB to Leanna’s Bakery

200RMB to Bookworm

200RMB to Namaste

100 RMB to Kaffe Stugan

+ More

Participant

We are looking for singers and musicians that would like to perform for our charity event. I’m sure you have done benefit shows in the past, it will be a good time.

Keymaster

How many people do you expect to hit up the raffle?

The 3,500rmb Hooters vouchers sound nice. I’d use it for a one-time open bar party that everyone is invited to.

Participant

@ Charlie I already added you to the list to pad the numbers so I hope you show!

To clarify this is an auction not a raffle. So you have to bid with cash, so you could get a 3500RMB coupon for cheap if no one bids.

If you win you could split the fees with a couple ppl and have a badass Chengdu Living Party for cheap.

Only ~40 ppl are going to be at the auction, and I don’t think they are as enthusiastic about Hooters as the fine art or Baijiu. I’m meeting with Hooter’s manager this afternoon, we are gonna get some free Polo shirts. Ballin’

Keymaster

Nothing says class like a Hooters polo shirt. I’ll check it out and see you on Saturday.

Participant

Great. Bring your sitar for the open mic lol.

I don’t mind eyeing up those hooters (vouchers!)!

😀

Participant

Im not going to be in Chengdu on the 3rd September, is it possible you can send me a list of all the lots. I will leave a bid on the Hooters voucher and I am interested to know what art you have

Thanks

Andy

Participant

Hooters is also giving away 100 10% discount cards, but sorry guys no Hooters Girls are going to be at the event!

@Andy, can you send someone to bid in your place? It is a one-day deal.

Participant

@Elias

Sadly this time I doubt I can get anybody to be there, my wife will be busy that day.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.