Locating international produce/food, if possible?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLocating international produce/food, if possible?

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    What we need is a “Chengdu Yellow Pages”. Any astute business people out there?

I’m working on something like this.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    What we need is a “Chengdu Yellow Pages”. Any astute business people out there?

I’m working on something like this.

Participant

RE: “Yellow Pages” & “MORE”

One of the founders of More started taxi book which is essentially a yellow pages, has an iPhone app with translations/etc to help translate to taxi drivers and some useful little phrases etc. It’s linked from More’s home page. If you don’t have an iPhone there are also physical books floating around but I don’t know where any more, used to be at some hotels/restaurants.

Participant

RE: “Yellow Pages” & “MORE”

One of the founders of More started taxi book which is essentially a yellow pages, has an iPhone app with translations/etc to help translate to taxi drivers and some useful little phrases etc. It’s linked from More’s home page. If you don’t have an iPhone there are also physical books floating around but I don’t know where any more, used to be at some hotels/restaurants.

Participant

@ Rick. Don’t want to use taxis and don’t want to buy an iPhone. Have an ipad. Only 10 categories? I can think of many more useful categories. Where to buy train tickets, Where to buy those nice steaks, best hardware shops, a dentist that knows English etc. etc. Guess we will wait for Charlie and give our tuppence worth.

Participant

@ Rick. Don’t want to use taxis and don’t want to buy an iPhone. Have an ipad. Only 10 categories? I can think of many more useful categories. Where to buy train tickets, Where to buy those nice steaks, best hardware shops, a dentist that knows English etc. etc. Guess we will wait for Charlie and give our tuppence worth.

Participant

but the question is… will it make money?

Participant

but the question is… will it make money?

@ Valerie. Sure I will pick u up on my next trip to Metro.

@ Valerie. Sure I will pick u up on my next trip to Metro.

Participant

@GAVVIE

That’s not a yellow pages. Yellow pages is a business directory, which is essentially what Taxi Book is. What you’re looking for is a convenient subjective/opinionated list of some specific services that interest you.

Participant

@GAVVIE

That’s not a yellow pages. Yellow pages is a business directory, which is essentially what Taxi Book is. What you’re looking for is a convenient subjective/opinionated list of some specific services that interest you.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.