Buying a Second-Hand Electric Bike

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsBuying a Second-Hand Electric Bike

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I just moved to Chengdu and I’d like to buy a second hand electric bike to move around.

Do you know any shop, or even better a street with many shops, where to buy a used electric bike?

Thanks a lot !!

Participant

Oh, another italian!? but sincerly I don’t where you can buy a second hand electric bike..

Participant

“Go Chengdoo”

Participant

Gochengdoo is a good suggestion gavvie.. but if i could find a real shop, where i could go and try the vehicle and bargain, I would be the happiest Italian in Chengdu!

Anyone knows anything more??

(ciao federico!)

Keymaster

You’ll need help from a Chinese person if you don’t speak Chinese, but I would try 58.com, which is like the Chinese Craigslist. You can find anything used on there.

Participant

58 is good if you have a friend to help read and then negotiate with the seller.

I got my 2.5k RMB ebike off Gochengdo, original price was 5k RMB, got it half off and a few months used, also foreigner owned. Was it worth it? Hell yea! I have a beastly of a bike!

Participant

Thanks everybody, 58.com is perfect! There also adds by shops in Chengdu city, which makes the chinese translator not strictly necessary.. I guess I’ll go there and see what happens..

Cheers, and thanks again!

I would try 58.com

There is a skill set of unparalleled magnitude required to make website look this bad!!

Good for finding bargains though!

Participant

Or forget driving around on a scooter (unless you wear a skirt/dress of course) and get a MINIBIKE! super cheap, small, zip thru traffic, and expect people to walk by and be like “WA that’s so awesome” 😀

get a MINIBIKE!

Pictures required.

Participant

https://www.chengduliving.com/forum/topic/mini-motorbikes/

I’ve put a picture in that thread……this is mine unmodified, but gives you an idea of the size. I’ve ripped off the mirrors (for now, there are very cool mirrors available :D) and have put some thought into modification, my buddy has spent ~3k on mods and his is looking hot IRL.

Participant

you can buy at taobao .

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.