Looking For A Cool Roommate (Near Bookworm)

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking For A Cool Roommate (Near Bookworm)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Preferences:

* Male / Female, any nationality (as long as you can speak broken English like me)

* No Kids

The apartment:

Located near Bookworm, Yujie E St.. 5 mins walk from Nijiaqiao and 10mins walk from Tongzilin subway stations respectively. You can move in on December 22. The apartment is two bedroom, and it’s on ground floor. Right now, I am sharing it with my Dutch colleague.

About me:

I am Indian web strategist and indie music producer dude in my mid 20s (mighil.com), and keep busy with work. I do like to go out on the weekends but am relatively quiet during the week. I love retro games and movies. I don’t have any pets but it’s ok if you want to bring pets with you.

I am looking for someone (Chinese or foreigner) with a similar lifestyle, and who wants to keep the apartment their oasis from the craziness of Chengdu.

I am looking for a longer term roommate, I would like someone to sign a sublease. The room is 1100RMB (2200total) plus splitting utilities, which is a great deal for all the amenities. The area is great, near ATM, 10mins walk to carrefour, cool bars and restaurants, and everything the city has to offer.

Also, we will share:

Water, Electricity, Internet Bills.

Contact me on wechat : xonikk (or) [email protected] for photos or I will update on this thread. Or, you can come here and take a look in the weekends. And yeah, I want to make sure you are not crazy or a psycho. haha

Happy to share more!

Keymaster

THREAD CLOSED

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.