Looking for a Facial & Pedicure

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLooking for a Facial & Pedicure

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m also interested in this.. Not sure if i told anyone about the last time i got a facial (also first week in China)… I paid 500 RMB for one session… Totally ripped off! So yea, lesson learned, a big lesson…

Booking this myself right now. Absolute steal of a deal!

Participant

Wonderful- it will be a great girls facial day out plus one man! Let the pampering begin

Koko- any word on if you were able to get those groupons? I just found out we have to work this saturday to make up for the extra long holiday…..awful news. I am still interested and can go another day!

Also, can someone give me the website for the TuanGou? Thanks:)

I wasn’t able to figure out how to book this as it required Chinese characters for Captcha code, so if anyone is still booking this I’m interested.

Participant

Im sorry. My girlfriend is not being a very responsible netizen. I told her to respond. I said, ‘baby, people on the forum are waiting for you.’ She has been super busy, so she hasn’t gotten around to doing it.

Actually I will go find her now. Ok. She says that she doesn’t want to commit to take a group, because she is not sure if she is going to have the free time to do it over weekend, and she doesn’t want to let people down. She also says that the place is closed this weekend for the holiday.

She feels bad. I told her it is ok.

She says that she will post some links to some other groupon spa deals, and you guys can check them out.

She also says that if you go to the spa for the goupon deal, you should be wary about them trying to ‘recommend’ this and that, to sell you extra crap. Ok, here are the links:

http://tuan.baidu.com/local/chengdu/meirongmeiti-tg?sp=1

http://t.dianping.com/chengdu/c/50s3014

Ok, no worries. Thanks for the links!

Participant

Yes, find Groupon deals on your locality via internet, for sure you can get the best price of your choice and at your affordability. here are many voucher or discounts site that post ads online regarding beauty and skin care, just check it out. By the way, one that offer skin care service is acneproductsreview.org, I just don’t know if they have branch in your locality. Or check Gaopeng.com it is Groupon Inc Chinese version.

Participant

<span style=”background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);”>Florie&Ricky French Salon, 祉墨桃子法国美容美发</span>

<span style=”background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);”>We are at your disposal for  Facials, Waxing, massages, haircut, color, perm,highlight! Uses 100% French and German products! Organic oil for massages!</span>

<span style=”background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);”>we are profesional beautician and hairdresser, who can speak French, english and chinese.</span>

<span style=”background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);”>Discount for students! </span>

<span style=”background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);”>Welcome!</span>

<span style=”background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);”>tongzilin south road, europe city number 7</span>

<span style=”background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);”>wechat: 18780127567</span>

<span style=”background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);”>phone: 18780127567</span>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Florie&Ricky French Salon, 祉墨桃子法国美容美发

We are at your disposal for  Facials, Waxing, massages, haircut, color, perm,highlight! Uses 100% French and German products! Organic oil for massages!

we are profesional beautician and hairdresser, who can speak French, english and chinese.

Discount for students!

Welcome!

tongzilin south road, europe city number 7

wechat: 18780127567

phone: 1878012756

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.