Looking for a Gay Friend

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLooking for a Gay Friend

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Participant

gay bar? where is the gay bar? is that dangerous?

I was hoping this would be a more epic thread.

Joshua I can’t decide if you’re legit, or just ‘taking the piss’ as us English folk would say. I have to wonder how old are you?

My 2 cents if you’re serious… Chengdu is said to be one of the most gay friendly cities in China, and there are many gay friendly hang outs to be found here. I don’t think you’ll have too much luck requesting ‘gay friends’ on an open forum (maybe the classifieds?), but would very likely meet new people immediately if you ventured out.

And if you do happen to make arrangements to meet anyone privately for the first time, do it in a public place.

Good luck.

Quote:
    gay bar? where is the gay bar? is that dangerous?

I don’t know if it is dangerous in gay bars, so I do not suggest it. If you are gonna to go there to get some friends, the only suggestion I can give is you have to take some effort to find a descent gay bar and do not easily take a random drink from a random stranger!

Plus, I just know it is risky if you try to find a random foreign guy naively without any kinds of concern and guard on internet:D.

Quote:
    And i am sure that you may know it is not allowed in china because of chinese people’s traditional thought. Many people hate us.

I assume you meant gay marriage, as far as I’ve already known, most countries in the world don’t allow gay marriage currently, including some main countries, like the U.S and Russia.

I think Chengdu is a very tolerant city, the most people are nice. so no need to be upset or to care about how a small group of people judge you, just keep your head up and act like “I do not give a shit”:D! Personally, I do not agree many people hate you, maybe most straight guys are just not very interested in you but I can not agree they hate you. Trust me, there are people who like to judge you everywhere you go, especially when you go to a traditional christian country.

And I also think a lot of weird Chinese girls are big fans of gay literature 😀

In conclusion, you don’t have to pin ALL your hope on westerners, there are also enough Chinese sites for meeting gay friends, but as what I told you, have some guard to random strangers no matter what nationality they are! And please just remember, just feel good about yourself and learn to embrace it.

Participant

Live the American dream!

soldiers-kissing.jpg

Participant

Live the American dream!

soldiers-kissing.jpg

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Live the American dream!

In a way, I think that really is the American dream. To have the freedom to just be who you are.

Quote:
    Trust me, there are people who like to judge you everywhere you go, especially when you go to a traditional christian country.

This is also very true of America. It really depends if you’re in the “Free” part or the “Religious” part.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Live the American dream!

In a way, I think that really is the American dream. To have the freedom to just be who you are.

Quote:
    Trust me, there are people who like to judge you everywhere you go, especially when you go to a traditional christian country.

This is also very true of America. It really depends if you’re in the “Free” part or the “Religious” part.

Participant

… “religious” part and “free” part can coexist in a people …

Participant

Participant
    Quote:

Nobody said it can’t. Charlie is talking geography.

Participant
    Quote:

Nobody said it can’t. Charlie is talking geography.

Participant

Sorry but i don’t understand meaning of geographycal part “free” or “religious” …if he said – To have the freedom to just be who you are – that I agree, I think he speak about people not location…

Participant

Sorry but i don’t understand meaning of geographycal part “free” or “religious” …if he said – To have the freedom to just be who you are – that I agree, I think he speak about people not location…

Participant

For what it’s worth I don’t know anything about religion in the US. That’s just how I interpreted his sentence. You may be right.

Participant

For what it’s worth I don’t know anything about religion in the US. That’s just how I interpreted his sentence. You may be right.

Participant

I interpreted his sentence too, so Charlie help us!

Participant

I interpreted his sentence too, so Charlie help us!

Participant

Joshua. Many years ago to be gay was to be happy. No more. China, like many countries, have laws to protect innocent citizens from people like you! You short, or he short? Do what some African tribes do. Homosexual is the word. This is sex and shit combined. Disgusting.

One of the reasons of the fall of the Roman empire.

The risk of anal cancer for homosexual men rises by an amazing 4,000 percent and doubles again for those who are HIV positive. According to the Centers for Disease Control, homosexual men are a thousand times more likely to contract AIDS than the general male heterosexual population.

And there are people on this site who support you???

Participant

Joshua. Many years ago to be gay was to be happy. No more. China, like many countries, have laws to protect innocent citizens from people like you! You short, or he short? Do what some African tribes do. Homosexual is the word. This is sex and shit combined. Disgusting.

One of the reasons of the fall of the Roman empire.

The risk of anal cancer for homosexual men rises by an amazing 4,000 percent and doubles again for those who are HIV positive. According to the Centers for Disease Control, homosexual men are a thousand times more likely to contract AIDS than the general male heterosexual population.

Quote:

Aaaaaand GO…..

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.