Looking for a Gay Friend

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLooking for a Gay Friend

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Quote:
    And there are people on this site who support you???

Aaaaaand GO…..

Keymaster
    Quote:
    … “religious” part and “free” part can coexist in a people …

Perhaps I can clear this up:

The United States is a progressive country that was founded on the principle that everyone is free to pursue what makes them happy. Including gay men in the military, as depicted in the photo above. Although those soldiers are American, that image is controversial because in many parts of the United States it’s commonly believed that homosexuals are sinners in the eyes of God. That is the religious part that does not really include the freedom to be openly gay without being ostracized, bullied, and generally not treated as an equal.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    … “religious” part and “free” part can coexist in a people …

Perhaps I can clear this up:

The United States is a progressive country that was founded on the principle that everyone is free to pursue what makes them happy. Including gay men in the military, as depicted in the photo above. Although those soldiers are American, that image is controversial because in many parts of the United States it’s commonly believed that homosexuals are sinners in the eyes of God. That is the religious part that does not really include the freedom to be openly gay without being ostracized, bullied, and generally not treated as an equal.

Keymaster
    Quote:

Yes. It’s his personal choice, not yours or anyone else’s.

Quote:
    One of the reasons of the fall of the Roman empire.

That is ridiculous. Educate yourself, please. Decline of the Roman Empire

Keymaster
    Quote:

Yes. It’s his personal choice, not yours or anyone else’s.

Quote:
    One of the reasons of the fall of the Roman empire.

That is ridiculous. Educate yourself, please. Decline of the Roman Empire

…straight people also like butt sex

.___.

…straight people also like butt sex

.___.

Participant

Thank you Charlie, now I understand better your thinking… about Gavvie, your speaking is your personal idea and not of all the people on this forum… this is a lesson for the life, for life in a quiet and friendly community…

I’m Italian and I’m sure when I say that the Roman Empire fell for many reasons but not for the “sexual difference” of the people!

From Charlie’s link:

Many theories of causality have been explored and most concern the disintegration of political, economic, military, and other social institutions, in tandem with barbarian invasions and usurpers from within the empire

Participant

Thank you Charlie, now I understand better your thinking… about Gavvie, your speaking is your personal idea and not of all the people on this forum… this is a lesson for the life, for life in a quiet and friendly community…

I’m Italian and I’m sure when I say that the Roman Empire fell for many reasons but not for the “sexual difference” of the people!

From Charlie’s link:

Many theories of causality have been explored and most concern the disintegration of political, economic, military, and other social institutions, in tandem with barbarian invasions and usurpers from within the empire

Participant

go to chunxi lu. lots of gay guys there shopping.

there’s 2 gay bars near the vacinity of chunxi lu as well. “kai yue guang chang” it’s called BL. across from SOHO is another one.

There are also people who use iphone apps such as Skout, Jack’d, and Scruff.

Participant

Hey guys,

firstly thanks for your reply. And i have to say sorry because of the later of my reply. You know i was verry busy these days due to the problem of getting a scholarship.I need to get a lot of proof to support me.

Actually i don’t know if it is appropriate to post here. But i just want to have a try. As far as you know i’m a college student. Nearly spend all my time at school.I want to change and adapt to the society. But at the same time a little bit scared.

I want to make gay friends don’t mean we must need sex. You know i have been keeping virgins for 20 years. For me a hug is ok. Aha.don’t know what to explain.

Hope you all will have a nice day.

Quote:
    You know i have been keeping virgins for 20 years. For me a hug is ok. Aha.don’t know what to explain.

I am a straight guy, but I feel you are so sweet. 😀

You can consider what I told you and good luck.

Quote:
    You know i have been keeping virgins for 20 years. For me a hug is ok. Aha.don’t know what to explain.

I am a straight guy, but I feel you are so sweet. 😀

You can consider what I told you and good luck.

Participant
    Quote:
    i have been keeping virgins for 20 years.

Where do you keep them?

KYyH1.jpg

Participant
    Quote:
    i have been keeping virgins for 20 years.

Where do you keep them?

KYyH1.jpg

Quote:
    Where do you keep them?

I think he meant he has been a virgin for 20 years. It is kinda sweet for me that he said he just needs a hug. So here goes my free hug to you, joshua chou.

Quote:
    Where do you keep them?

I think he meant he has been a virgin for 20 years. It is kinda sweet for me that he said he just needs a hug. So here goes my free hug to you, joshua chou.

Participant

Lets barter for Virgins!!! I got a snickers’ bar here.. What can i get? 😛

Participant

Lets barter for Virgins!!! I got a snickers’ bar here.. What can i get? 😛

Hey Joshua,

I don’t know if you can get GayDar in China? It’s got a pretty sexual edge to it but it’s the dating site my friend met his long-term partner on!

Just to add my voice to the throng – brave and true decision to come out in your situation; being gay isn’t a choice or a moral decision,and definitely not a ‘lifestyle’ – it’s as much an unalterable part of you as your hair and eye colour.

I reckon people on here have it right, too – if you can pluck up the courage to check out the gay scene here in Chengdu and meet some new friends that way, everything will seem easier – sometimes it just helps to talk to people who’ve been in your situation.

All the luck in the world, you are doing an amazing thing and I promise you’ll have loads of good times as a result!

L x

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.