Looking for a Gay Friend

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLooking for a Gay Friend

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author

Hey Joshua,

I don’t know if you can get GayDar in China? It’s got a pretty sexual edge to it but it’s the dating site my friend met his long-term partner on!

Just to add my voice to the throng – brave and true decision to come out in your situation; being gay isn’t a choice or a moral decision,and definitely not a ‘lifestyle’ – it’s as much an unalterable part of you as your hair and eye colour.

I reckon people on here have it right, too – if you can pluck up the courage to check out the gay scene here in Chengdu and meet some new friends that way, everything will seem easier – sometimes it just helps to talk to people who’ve been in your situation.

All the luck in the world, you are doing an amazing thing and I promise you’ll have loads of good times as a result!

L x

Participant

Jackd is the Grindr of China.

WeChat also works, but it doesn’t separate those who are gay or straight.

Participant

Jackd is the Grindr of China.

WeChat also works, but it doesn’t separate those who are gay or straight.

Quote:
    I want to make gay friends don’t mean we must need sex.

maybe I am being a little bit ridiculous and stupid, but considering you seem so inexperienced, I would say HIV is rampant, never have unprotected sex with anyone:D

Quote:
    I want to make gay friends don’t mean we must need sex.

maybe I am being a little bit ridiculous and stupid, but considering you seem so inexperienced, I would say HIV is rampant, never have unprotected sex with anyone:D

Participant

Hi there,

I am back again. The busy days are over. Now i find that i am lonely without anything to do. Only sleep, eat and read some kind of books. Is there someone can help me out and find a gay friend?

Joshua

Participant

You’ve already received plenty of suggestions, but if gay bars or Jack’d isn’t your kind of thing then try this one: http://www.fridae.asia/

Participant

Dear Joshua,

Please see the private message that I just sent you.

David

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.