Looking for a Part Time Job

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for a Part Time Job

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

A foreigner is looking for a part time job ..i am an experienced English teacher in chengdu from 3 years..working in many private institutions n personal home tutions. though i need to change some of them so if ur intrested in learning good english u can contact me..Other kind of jobs also will do. if u have any part time jobs pls contact me.

Participant

1. A foreigner is looking for a part time job .I am an experienced English teacher in Chengdu (from) 3 years..Wworking in many private institutions n? personal home( tutions ?). Tthough I need to change some of them so if ur intErested in learning good E ]nglish u can contact me..Other kind of jobs also will do. If u have any part time jobs pls contact me.

Please don’t teach ingleesh!Has you did got a TEFL qualification??

Participant

@Gavvie: his English seems fine. What’s your problem?

Participant

@ Ray:Ask Rick.I think he is a golfer.A bad swing/grip/stance is so difficult to correct.

Participant

I needz a Ptime Jobz 2oo yo, my Engrush is AWEZOmez to the Nth Degree of bruce Leeroy! YOu know wut im zayin dawg?!? I Be Reppin the USA sun!

Can that be my cover letter on an attempt of getting a part time gig? Since i am not white, or ‘w.money’ for that matter, it will be hard, no?

Participant
    Quote:
    Since i am not white

You’re not white?! Omg, that changes my whole idea about u

Participant
    Quote:
    You’re not white?! Omg, that changes my whole idea about u

LOOL ! mine too actually

I have a part-time job for someone.

I need to complete my TEFL and im on my last 2 questions (easy ones) but I am now in such state that whenever i look into the test i want to puke or get really really lazy. Im affraid that this will loop over and over again and i am not going to finish it in the 80 days left.

20 RMB anyone?

Participant

hi,everyone. we are a kindergarten in Huayang County, Chengdu. we are looking for a part time job foreign teacher. there is no requirement of nationality and teaching experience.so if you wish to be a member of us, please contact me at [email protected]. i will reply as soon as possible. wish you all good day. by the way, you can call me Venus.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.