Looking for a Place to Live Near Sichuan U

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for a Place to Live Near Sichuan U

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoRay.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone.

I’m a 26 year old American grad student that’s been living in Chengdu for the past 9 months or so.

Long story short, rent is being raised and my other roommates don’t want to pay the increased rent and I’m not going to be in Chengdu long enough to sign a lease by myself.

I take classes at Sichuan University and have an internship just north of their campus, so I would be looking for somewhere not totally far away from that area.

My biggest problem in finding a place, and I’ll be totally honest here, is that I’m leaving in July. That means I’ll only be around for 4 months of rent.

I’m very clean, I speak fluent Chinese, I can cook both western and Chinese food (and cook nearly every night!), and I’m usually out of the house 8-12 hours a day so I won’t be too much of a bother.

If anyone knows of anything I’d really appreciate it. You can send me a private message here and let me know.

Participant

and he squats like a beast, so that’s another advantage. if i had a spare room i’d offer it for squat lessons…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.