Looking for a Room for Rent

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for a Room for Rent

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoTy.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi my name is Jess, I am a 21 year old kiwi (new zealander) who has recently moved to this amazing city of Chengdu for work.

I am looking for a room to rent in the Shenxain Shunanlu area or round about, smoke free place, or smoking outside, furnished, with a wardrobe, and a proper toilet. Preferably with girls but dont mind guys either.

I am a pretty chilled out and mature person, who likes to get out and do things, and have a good laugh, so if your similar im sure we will get along!

Price range up to 1200rmb/pm

If you have a room spare let me know !

Hello, we are two french guys, just arrived in Chengdu and We are looking for renting a flat. We would like to be with somebody who speaks english thats why we are going a flat for 3. We are student in SWEFU (southwestern university finance and economics). We are looking for a flat aroud this place. If you are interested send me a message. We are going to visit flats tomorrow.

Participant

I’m studying at SWUFE as well, but I think I’m going to stay in the dorms because they’re only 500rmb/month. If i could find a flat near campus for that much I probably would stay there though

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.