Looking for a Long-Term Room to Rent

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for a Long-Term Room to Rent

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Avatar photoZak.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello, my name is Marta! I’m from Ukraine.

I work as an interior designer in Chengdu. I’m looking for an apartment to share.

Area is preferred around South Railway Station, Tongzilin, Nijiaqiao, but another options acceptable.)

I’d be grateful for any advice or help!

Thanks!

Participant

Можем взять что нибудь на двоих. Проверь личные, там мой номер, поговорим. Вариантов много

Participant

Hey Marta! Welcome to Chengdu! Im Maria (colombian) and Ive been living in a great flat for six months with Cristina (indonesian) and Yao yao (chinese), and our roomie just went back to Germany, so we have a free room!

Our flat locates at yulin area,Fangcao east street, with lots of convenience, Downstairs have cheap restuarante,clothing shops,near Nijiaqiao subway station.
    About our aparment :
    1.Elevator apartment : Bedroom4/ Bathroom 2 / Living room 2 / Kitchen 1
    2.Square Meter: 180㎡

ROOMS picture link:http://cindy2013.diandian.com/?ref=avatar

The bedroom : 1200rmb/mon

– 1 Big Bed (1.8 x 1.5m)
    – 1 dresser
    – 1 table
    – 1 Big Closets
    – Window
    – Air Conditioner
    -wifi

if you are intrested,you can contact Yao Yao (she manages the place for us) xoxo
    phone:15378182349
    email:[email protected]

Keymaster

Hey Marta! Welcome to Chengdu! Im Maria (colombian) and Ive been living in a great flat for six months with Cristina (indonesian) and Yao yao (chinese), and our roomie just went back to Germany, so we have a free room! Our flat locates at yulin area,Fangcao east street, with lots of convenience, Downstairs have cheap restuarante,clothing shops,near Nijiaqiao subway station.

Out of curiosity, what complex is that in? Looks like a really nice place.

Participant

Oh it is! Its called Tianfu Hua Yuan. Let me know if you have a friend looking for a room 🙂

Participant

Wow ya I just read the specs on that. Sounds huge and pretty awesome. Go for it Marta!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.