Looking for Apartment near Sichuan Uni

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for Apartment near Sichuan Uni

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

We are two students from Denmark looking for a two bedroom flat, preferably near sichuan uni, south section of first ring rd. further out can do the job. its doesnt have to be in super nice condition, just livable with a working shower..6 months starting around mid august. OR any housing tips are welcome since its our first time living in chengdu.

Keymaster

You might want to check out some of the agents in that area. If you’re walking on the street around there, you’ll definitely see small shops with glass windows covered in paper ads renting/selling apartments. If someone doesn’t contact you about an apartment availability on here, that’s what I’d advise. Finding a place to live in that area won’t be a problem though.

Participant

ok, thanks. i will look for them. other areas not too far from chuanda will be okay too.

Participant

I recommend 润和原筑, 天和路9号,there’s No. 19 bus goes to Sichuan university south gate about 10min. Plus its new building and apartment rent here is cheaper than other place

Hey, I think I can help you out.

I will accompany you until you find the house you’re satisfied with.

Send me an email: [email protected]

Hey, my apartment is near Sichuan university. Have 3 bedrooms. My roommates are leaving Chengdu this month, so I’m looking for new roommates. If you’re interested, send me email: [email protected]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.