Looking for Family Homestay

HomeForumsIn ChengduLooking for Family Homestay

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Looking to send our 19yo daughter to Chengdu to study Mandarin. Any offers of homestay with family & child wanting to have english native guest in exchange for assistance with mandarin. Must be able to meet at airport & assist with familiarisation to the city & life. Looking for meals inclusive, near centre & student life.

Participant

How long time will she stay?And how much you can pay?

Participant

hi robins, i wonder how long will her stay in chengdu, do you have a details plan?

I am looking for a exchange student to help my daugter develop her english, as a deal i can provide accomadation for free, but other cost you need pay by yourself.

Participant

Hi, we are hoping to send her soon, in say next two months, once we find accommodation and get visa. She should stay for minimum of three months initially. Regarding costs, of course, we are looking for the best deal, but are at the very early stages of research into what is possible at the moment.

Participant

hi robin,

what kinds family do you expect?I am a girl who lives alone now,I am native,and I stayed in France during 4 years,so I know how to treet with your daugther,if you wanna,send messege to me,my email:[email protected]

Participant

Welcome. 😀

Participant

@Georgeman

Not creepy at all…

Participant

Participant

@georgeman Not creepy at all…

Participant

OMG, you people are weird!

Participant

Hi Robins ,I see you are looking for a homestay family for your 19 daughter to learn Chinese. are you interested in sending your daughter to join our cultural exchange festival? It’s about 2-3 weeks in Sanya city. We have a lot of students there, and they  live together in a international language school. our students can learn English and your daughter can learn Chinese. There is no promgram cost ,and we provide free accomadation, meals for your daughter. You can ask me for more information if you are interested in it.

My email: [email protected]

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.