Looking for Female DJ's

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLooking for Female DJ's

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

If you’re a female DJ (and a foreigner), I might have a very lucrative gig for you which involves traveling to an awesome region of China. Send me a PM if you are interested or you know anyone who might be. You don’t have to be in Chengdu necessarily because this gig is not in the city.

Thanks!

Participant

Have you spoken to Rachel?

Keymaster

Yes, she contacted me after posting this. I’m looking for others as well if there are any around!

Check out http://www.facebook.com/ReReTheDJ, I’m interested!

Hi!

I came across your ad & thought I would introduce myself, I think I would be a good fit for this type of gig with my experience, in the US & abroad.

My preferred genre is EDM (Progressive, Electro, Drum & Bass, NuDisco, Dubstep, Trance & House), Top 40 & hip hop, fusing my eclectic styles accompanied by a drum machine, which bodes well with remixing and live shows. MixxTress can also scratch adding another element and it doesn’t hurt that she’s a female that spins in 5in heels & can still hang with the boys!

Please consider DJ MixxTress’ submission:

As you can see I am well versed in many genres of music from Dance, House & Pop on SoundCloud, to Hip Hop, R&B and Reggae On YouTube to Ambient in Mediafire. Her skills affords her the opportunity to rock any party any crowd any demographic and also DJ’s with music videos as well.

Some Of DJ MixxTress Accomplishments:

2010 & 2011 Female DJ Of The Year Recipient – Salute The DJ Award

#1 Radio Show – MixxTress Morning Madness (WTNR Radio)

1st Female To Be Featured On DJ Clue’s Desert Storm Radio

Residencies in several Atlanta clubs until relocating to New York in October 2012. Since Then DJ MixxTress has worked with DJ Snatch 1 of 107.5 WBLS, 49 Grove, Jade, Capello, Bone Lick Park, Hush and will be headlining Pure March 1st.

DJ MixxTress is also 1/3 of the all female DJ collective, The Bootleg Ms. Fits, where as a team they DJ at the same time, blend all of their styles to create the perfect harmony!

Thank You In Advance For Your Consideration And Giving Someone A Chance, We All Deserve One…

I Look Forward To Working With You!

DJ MixxTress

iAmDJMixxTress.com[/url]

Support The Movement… It’s Beyond Music!

Lets Stay Connected!

Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, BlogSpot,Facebook: iAmDJMixxTress

Twitter, Soundcloud: DJ_MixxTress

YouTube,Photobucket: TheRealDJMixxTress

Keymaster

I created this thread to help a friend book a female DJ for a 2-week gig in southern Yunnan – found one weeks ago and she’s already completed the gig though. Thanks everyone.

Participant

Regarding your Post for Female DJ:

Please allow me to introduce to you Dj QoQtail Queen, First and only Female DJ in Gulf and she has proven herself at many gigs. QoQtail Queen ‘s ability to read an audience and play music pulls everybody into an energetic, vibrant mood. Her song selections send the listeners on a harmonious ride, pieced together with her mixes of perfection.

https://soundcloud.com/dj-qoqtail-queen https://www.facebook.com/DJ.qoqtailqueen

I manage her booking and maintaining Schedules and Contracts, Please contact me.

Ahmed Halim DJoutput Admin [email protected]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.