Looking for female English teacher

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for female English teacher

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant

One of my friends is looking for a female English teacher, foreign or Chinese but must speak English fluently without a strong Asian accent. She’s early 20s, speaks only some English, and wants 1 on 1 tutoring. Rates and times can be negotiated, just helpin’ her by seeing what’s available.

Thanks!

Keymaster

Sent this to someone who might be interested.

Participant

hello,I’m a 20-year old female undergraduate student.I’M a chengduer, and I’ve already passed TOEFL at 106.I’m willing to help.Contact:[email protected]

Participant

hello,I’m a 20-year old female undergraduate student.I’M a chengduer, and I’ve already passed TOEFL at 106.I’m willing to help.Contact:[email protected]

Not a female but run this offer by her. I’m willing to help her practice speaking over QQ voice/video chat (and in person but i suspect she’s looking for a girl because she doesnt want a dude skeezin on her).

I’ve gotten asked to do this before by other locals but turned them down because i thought my value was worth more than their asking prices. However, i’ve realized that my value isn’t that high in china because of my oriental face despite being born and raised in AMERIKUH FUCKYA. Ive come to terms with this and i need the extra work so my rates will be very negotiable. I also feel like I can offer another perspective as a Chinese kid from the US, plus the added convenience of being able to practice with her while she’s at home.

Lemme know if shes interested.

Not a female but run this offer by her. I’m willing to help her practice speaking over QQ voice/video chat (and in person but i suspect she’s looking for a girl because she doesnt want a dude skeezin on her).

I’ve gotten asked to do this before by other locals but turned them down because i thought my value was worth more than their asking prices. However, i’ve realized that my value isn’t that high in china because of my oriental face despite being born and raised in AMERIKUH FUCKYA. Ive come to terms with this and i need the extra work so my rates will be very negotiable. I also feel like I can offer another perspective as a Chinese kid from the US, plus the added convenience of being able to practice with her while she’s at home.

Lemme know if shes interested.

Participant

I’ll run both these options by her, thanks for the replies

Participant

I’ll run both these options by her, thanks for the replies

Participant

Hi Rick in China, I am a qualified teacher from Ireland, I would be delighted to help your friend out if I could. I work for a company called Making English Easy and we talior our lessons to suit the need of the client. We are soon to be based in the Tongzilin area of Changdu.

Contact me any time on [email protected]

Participant

Hi Rick in China, I am a qualified teacher from Ireland, I would be delighted to help your friend out if I could. I work for a company called Making English Easy and we talior our lessons to suit the need of the client. We are soon to be based in the Tongzilin area of Changdu.

Contact me any time on [email protected]

Hi Rick,

Dear Rick,

I read your meassage on Chengduliving.

We are looking for part-time English teachers to teach kids.Are you interested it?

Best regards,

Helen

Email:[email protected]

CP:15528361872

Participant

Hellen, i think Rick is looking for someone and not looking to teach kids… Total 180 here.

Thanks Jerry,

Yes, you are right~I just found out…LOL

Sorry, what do you mean by “total 180 here”?

BTW, do you know someone who is interested in teaching kids(part-time)?The pay is much more than average.

@Helen: I think Jerry means that you misinterpreted the meaning as the complete opposite. 意识搞饭了 (180 度)

I sent you an email.

Thanks Chris,

You are bilingual:)!

I got it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.