Looking for Foreign Musicians

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLooking for Foreign Musicians

• This topic has 18 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photoSupDE.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Myself and my wife run an agency for Foreign Musicians in Chengdu. We are currently looking for some new bands or solo artists as this is our peak season. Most agents will rip you off in Chengdu. We will only take 5% commission. We work with three of the main Foreign bands in Chengdu, but we need a few extra bands to cover the peak season. Also always on the lookout for solo female singers.

Latley a lot of gigs out of town. Flights and hotel always provided for these gigs.

If interested send some show pics and a video if possible. [email protected]

Thanks

Participant

Hey Ian,

I have emailed you, I am an English foreign violin player- who has years of experience playing the violin.

Let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks,

David

Participant

Thanks David

Participant

Hello Ian – I am glad to hear about you, and I’m glad to make contact with you know. I will be arriving in Chengdu in June, but I’d like to start networking now. I am a jazz and blues harpist (also folk, rock, etc) and singer here in the U.S.. I will be shipping my harp to Chengdu probably in July, and will be looking for gig from that point forward. Since I don’t speak Chinese, but think that my sound will work well in the market, I’ll need an agent. You can check out my Youtube channel at Jessicatatejazzharp on Youtube.

Participant

Will there be anything for latin dancers?

Participant

I play accordion, I love Irish & Folk music, but i’m not a professionist and for now my instrument stay in Italy…

Participant

Sorry Margus only looking for muscians

Participant

I wonder if there is anyone in chengdu who can play the hang (or han) drum? saw buskers in spain playing this wild, amazing, bizarre instrument. If you’re not familiar with it, check out wikipedia (for the history) and youtube for some examples. Really, its a mesmering trippy sound and it would be wild to see it performed in chengdu (small place like macchu pichu would be perfect)…

Participant

I think Nele would be the right person to ask from. She practised it back in Estonia. I personally haven’t even seen it but I’m aware of this magical sound it creates.

Moreover, the instrument is really expensive!

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I wonder if there is anyone in chengdu who can play the hang (or han) drum?

I have yet to meet someone in China who has a hang drum but I’ve had a few conversations about them. Apparently they’re only produced by a very small number of people who make a very limited quantity per year. It would be incredible to see a hang drum performance in Chengdu though, I saw the Youtube clips a few years ago and was mesmerized.

Participant

Also here is a professional video of me playing the violin for anyone thats interested.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDkyMjQ3NTA4.html

QQ 2556118265

Participant
    Participant
    Participant

i play some cello, but im afraid im not help cause i cant bring my cello with when i come nxt yr:/

sorry

Participant

Looking for a female foreigner singer who can play guitar

Looking for a male Russian dancer this week

Participant

Looking for a female foreigner singer who can play guitar

Looking for a male Russian dancer this week

Participant

Hi my name is Jenny=)Now staying in beautiful city Chengdu! im Violinist,worked in many cities in  China.can play different style music:club show,day job,music for hotel,play with band.dear agents and musicians i would like work with you.

you can see a video here http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjgwNjc5NTUy.html

if you interested text me my we chat  id: zlozlozlo

mail: [email protected]

Participant

There’s now a growing Hang /HandPan scene going on in China:

http://www.handpanforum.info/Images-from-China-s-First-HandPan-Gathering-td236.html

And even at least one Chinese HandPan maker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB06P15zyDE

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.