Looking for love

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsLooking for love

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hello there, I’ m Kevin, here are my contact ways: my WeChat: kkruger001. my QQ: 3407179703 looking forward to seeing you soon

Keymaster

Maybe you want to post some information about yourself? This is basically a useless post.

Participant

charlie, are you serious?

Keymaster

Yes, I don’t think anyone will be enticed by random anonymous person online looking did love with no common interests, friends, values, etc

Participant

I don’t know why some people wouldn’t mind their business

Keymaster

I don’t know why some people wouldn’t mind their business

Because this is an extremely low effort post and posts like this are discouraged.

Participant

Okay so I was trying to spread some wisdom by replying to this thread but apparently failed multiple times. Don’t know if this one would be posted successfully so just testing lol.

Participant

Aaaaaand it went up! lol… My initial post went up like a whole bunch of… moderation language? What’s the term for that btw?

Anyways, just to avoid being like a troll by posting multiple times in a row, I’ll reply to this thread here:

I think Charlie is just spreading tough love here lol. The logic is this: OP most probably will get very few responses, if any, considering the amount of info he gave out. Will you randomly add someone from online without knowing a little bit more about the said person other than his/her name? I know I wouldn’t. Not to mention OP is looking for “love” here so he most definitely need to give out more info about himself to better his chance. “Love” is a strong word lol. Assuming OP is really trying to make friends or “find love”, I don’t see anything wrong with Charlie’s comment/advice although it may sound harsh- but Charlie’s avatar is a “rude boy” so it already is a disclaimer in itself… right? 😛

I personally wouldn’t mind any criticism as long as it’s constructive- “忠言逆耳利于行。” Took me years to get to this point but the end goal is always to better yourself. And Kevin, trust me, Charlie is a “towering” (pun intended) intellect spreading wisdom to deserving learners (because you can learn a lot from him) or undeserving fools, it’s your choice to pick your stance, but choose wisely. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.