Looking for My Boyfriend in Chengdu

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsLooking for My Boyfriend in Chengdu

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I need help in locating my boyfriend. He’s french, he just moved to sichuan and is teaching french at a university there. I don’t know where but I’m guessing it’s Sichuan University. He has short dark blonde hair, blue eyes and skinny. His name is Adrien.

Has anyone ever seen him? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Participant

*peeps out from the bushes* Shh, I’m watching my girlfriend..

Participant

Are you sure that you are his girlfriend? Im quite suspicious! It’s impossible for one’s girlfriend not to know her boyfriend’s contact method, such as email, cell phone number and facebook etc.

Participant

Yes Tracy. I’ve got his email but he isn’t replying and he’s not showing up on Skype either. He has a new Chinese number and I hadn’t got the chance to get it off him yet. We had a fight and since then he hasn’t contacted me and I’m just worried about him. I’m very worried.

Participant

And he has no facebook account

Participant

Women to women. I’m sure you could understand how I’m feeling right now. 🙂

Participant

Sorry. No worries. I think that your boyfriend is fine. Maybe he just arrives at Cheng Du. Therefore, he hasnt gotten a new number yet. When he calms down and misses you, he will contact you, I think.

Participant

Exactly. It’s pretty easy to get caught up in getting organized when you arrive in a new (especially) foreign place. The chances of anyone here knowing a new arrival “named Adrien” is pretty slim to none..and you had to expect a “whoa-stalker” response 😀

Participant

It’s okay Tracy. I understand why you wrote those. 🙂

I hope he will reply me soon. I don’t think he’s checking his emails and everyday I wait for his reply. I hope he cools down soon. I haven’t heard from him in 3 weeks.

If anyone does know of a French teacher named Adrien then please get back to me.

Participant

Yes Rick. Indeed. Hehe. Sorry if I sounded like a mad stalker.. :p

Participant

hypothetically, would you prefer

A) him being fine and just ignoring/avoiding you because it’s over

or B) he had a serious accident but he still loves you

also, out of curiosity, are you a Chinese girlfriend? Or were you two together in France? If Chinese I’d say A, if not I’d say B

Participant

You’re crazy Vince. Those are both very matter-of-fact situations with little to no information. Debra, relax, he’s not likely in an accident, and as to the other, who knows.

Bottom line is, if you’re fretting on the net about someone and they’re simply not getting in touch, but they intend to eventually – then later find out you’re all over the place trying desperately to find them, that neediness may be a man-repellent. Rest assured if anything serious happened his family would be contacted. In other cases, it’s up to him – so, let it be up to him..and if there’s simply not closure on your end, maybe it’s time for you to move on in any case.

Participant

I don’t know. She said it’s been 3 weeks. Either the relationship wasn’t serious at all, or there’s something wrong (love-wise, most probably not physically indeed)

If Debra is indeed Chinese and just met him recently I wouldn’t be surprised it’s A

Her English is really decent though…

The hypothetical question was more intended as a mindfuck/game

Participant

Yeah, it has been 3 weeks. We’ve been together for 3 years so I’d like to think that it was pretty serious.

Thanks anyway for the replies. I think I should just not think too much about it and give him time and just basically wait while listening to Céline Dion’s song. haha.

Well…jokes aside…thanks for the replies, especially Rick.

Participant

Oh man..please don’t mindfuck this already messed up mind of mine. Torture!!! Hehehe

Participant

Oh wow ok, in that case I guess it’s pretty human to be a little bit worried 🙂

Facebook might not be of much help either considering he’s new in China so he probably doesn’t have a VPN yet.

Worst case scenario I guess you could contact his parents?

Participant

Thanks Vincent. He doesn’t have a facebook account anyway. He’s a private person so it’s quite hard to find traces of him on the internet but I do know he’s in Sichuan Normal University though.

Guess I’ll just give him time. I’m sure he’s doing fine and that he just needs to cool down.

Participant

Email him. IF he does not respond, move on. If you are his baby’s moma, hunt him down for child support. 9/10, hes already with a Chinese chick…

Participant

Sichuan Normal? Well, there’s your answer.

Sichuan Normal Uni is much different than Sichuan Uni or others with similar names. Sichuan Normal is notorious for, as I’m sure most every guy here knows, super easy laowai hunting uni students. The only accident he’d have out at Sichuan Normal is tripping into a velvety young….yeah.

Participant

I live near Normal Uni, yet i dont see hormonal foreigners with their trousers down humping Chinese chicks.. Must be the one near Wanda plaza.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 62 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.