Looking for Part Time Dancer or Teaching Job

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for Part Time Dancer or Teaching Job

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hi..i am a foreign student from INDIA.now i am searching for part time job like teaching dance or any other kind of restaurant or cafe servicing job. i am a prefessional dancer and mainly trained in classical and bollywood dance.i can also do any stage performances for any functions or festivals.but i don’t prefer to dance in clubs.because that doesn’t go well with my culture.i can also give private dance classes for those who are interested in learning bollywood dance. please contact me at this number: Genelia: 13183818263

Participant

Hi genesis. Im interested in Bollywood dance. How much do you usually charge for private lessons. I once studied some belly dance. A little similar, right?

Yeah, how much is the fee?

i mean, dancing fee

Participant

hi..evryone 🙂

.sry i replied very late…for 1mnth i hv been searching for a place to start teaching.the appartment i was living bfore was rly spaceous..bt now i canged my appartment and its rly small…so am looking for a place..

i have asked my university hostel manager to rent me the common room they have there..within few days i ll get their reply…n that’s rly a nice big room with mirrors on side of wall.

i charge 80 rmb per hour…bt if there are more students,it will be less….

hope u r still interested 🙂

this is my number : 13258318681

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.