Looking for Hiking Partner to Li Tang

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsLooking for Hiking Partner to Li Tang

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I am preparing a hike route near Li Tang (West Sichuan), it is a 4 days route that gets into a nice and remote area. I thought about doing it myself but doing it with someone would be much safer and fun.

If anybody is interested I am thinking to leave Chengdu on July 28th and be back around August 8th.

It needs some experience for long walks and technical equipment such sleeping bag and warm clothes.

Add my Wechat if you are interested :-): Losang0813

Keymaster

Are you doing this trip with a guide? If so, any information you can share on that? This sounds like it would be a good trip to take to get outside of Chengdu for a few days.

Participant

Hi Charlie, I already finished the trek. It was a great experience I recommend to everybody, specially if you live in a big city like Chengdu.

The trek was guided by myself and visited a very remote area near Litang, Tibetan monasteries lost in the mountains surrounded by snow peaks over 6000 meters high and a great opportunity to breath fresh and clean air.

If anybody has interest on doing a trekking like this you can contact me as I am working for a Spanish travel agency for trekking routes in China and Spain, usually there are chances to fit extra people in a group.

If not interested in joining a group I also do some treks by myself to find new routes to offer, for these ones I always prefer to find some companions, it is funnier and safer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.