Seeking Passionate Pastry Chef & Epicureans

HomeForumsIn ChengduSeeking Passionate Pastry Chef & Epicureans

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am representing an innovative western style juice and sandwich shop founded here in Chengdu. We are looking for a western pastry chef to join our great team.

Currently we are selling freshly squeezed juice and fusion styled sandwich to local and international consumers at the CBD area. It would be a cool opportunity to come and work with us while having fun. Our team is led by a group of overseas returnees. The culture will be 100% western way.

Currently we are also under the negation of our first investment fund from a venture capital firm. So we are doing good. This is a great chance to promote your cooking skills, make some differences and enjoy your time while in China.

In addition, If you don’t work as a chef but you are extremely passionate about making real sandwiches and burgers that just taste like those made back home, please contact us too @ 15008411030

Alexandra

Keymaster

Where’s your shop located and what’s the name of it? How much does this pay, and is it a full-time job or part time? What kind of experience is required? Can you provide a work visa?

Participant

“innovative western style juice and sandwich shop”

What interests me most is the word innovative. Please…please…please…tell me what is innovative about your juices or sandwiches? Impress, and you’ve a customer for life – I’m a fan of good juice and an even bigger fan of great sandwiches, but I can’t recall one time in my life where I’ve thought a sandwich was innovative, and good.

Do you serve it inside out? is the mayo made from space-rock dust? Is the cucumber yellow instead of green and tastes like tomato? TELL ME!

Participant

At Nuhi’s Deli we’re not doing ‘innovative’ sandwiches but traditional, European style. We are baking our own bread, of course, daily fresh. French baguette, 280gr 12 RMB, batard, panini, ciabatta and on occasion handrolled croissants. And anything to order like olive- or herb bread.

Sandwiches with several different salamis, prosciutto crudo, bresaola and coppa. Many different cheeses in stock.

Current opening hours Wed-Fri 18-22 (kitchen 18-21) and Sat/Sun 12-22 (kitchen 12-14/18-21).

Wed-Fri we take lunch orders or group lunches if ordered in advance. I’m currently doing all the baking and food prep myself for lack of staff that can handle my quality demands. From January we’ll hopefully be able to expand opening hours again.

Participant

We need something like that in the software park. Anyone know of any good soup/salad/sandwich places here? The only one I know of is Subway, would prefer some variety.

Keymaster

We need something like that in the software park. Anyone know of any good soup/salad/sandwich places here? The only one I know of is Subway, would prefer some variety.

Tous Le Jour is not bad, they have good pastries in particular. It’s located on the corner to the East of the entrance of A Zone in the park.

Participant

It’s located on the corner to the East of the entrance of A Zone in the park.

Never even seen that before, I’ll look for it! Thanks.

Keymaster

It’s located on the corner to the East of the entrance of A Zone in the park.

Never even seen that before, I’ll look for it! Thanks.

It’s good, they bake fresh bread daily. Despite the name, it’s actually a Korean chain, not French. It is quality, though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.