Places that Sell Aquariums and Fish?

HomeForumsIn ChengduPlaces that Sell Aquariums and Fish?

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Avatar photoIan.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey there! I’m looking for places that sell both aquariums and fish, with the off chance that there are aquarium upkeep items there too. I know of the place near 锦江宾馆 but I was wondering if there were any others.

Thanks!

Participant

That’s the same street I bought my fish from, and occasionally other pet things..

Keymaster

The plant and pet market is definitely where you will want to go for this. There’s also a pet market in Longquan but I haven’t been there – I would assume everything you want will be at the pet market in Chengdu.

Participant

There is a small street opposite the Fraser Suites, next to the Opera building. They sell aquariums and fish. Or is that the pet market you are referring to?

Participant

The plant and pet market is definitely where you will want to go for this. There’s also a pet market in Longquan but I haven’t been there – I would assume everything you want will be at the pet market in Chengdu.

Sweet! I’ll check those places out when I have the time. Thanks!

Participant

Are you looking to set up a tropical tank?

If so the pet shop street downtown is not so good. There is only one decent supply shop on that street and it’s difficult to find. They mostly deal with goldfish and turtles.

The best place is in flower town opposite the old market which has now been moved. They have about four professional tropical fish places. They also have a salt water shop.

If you need any advice on setting up a tank send me a message.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.