Looking for Roommates

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for Roommates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

My name is Sixtine, I’m 21, I am a French girl moving to Chengdu to study one year : from early september to early july. I’m looking for a cool apartment and funny roommates.

I will study in Southwestern University of Finance and Economics so I am looking for an apartment somewhere near this university which is located in Guanghua Street, in Qingyang District of Chengdu.

My budget it is around 1000/2000 RMB monthly per person (all incluse : rent , water, internet and elec)

I’m friendly, I like laughing and partying with my friends. I cook and I am clean. So if other expats or young Chinese students are interested please contact me, if you need more information I  can give you my e-mail.

Thanks for your help 🙂

Participant

Heh i foresee tons of these thx to SWUFE dorm repairs.

Anyway rest assured that with your budget you will have no trouble finding a room or a flat nearby.

Atm new students haven’t start to flock in yet but as soon as they do, you should have no trouble finding someone willing to share, given there will be like 60+ people all with the same problem 🙂

Also if you are willing to spend a bit more for services, http://www.c21chengdu.com.cn found me a flat in 20 minutes.

Participant

Thanks for your answer and your advices, you’re right I should wait cause many other students in SWUFE will search roomates in few time !

Participant

Hi Sixtine. My name is Ricardo and im 23. I am also moving to chengdu in early september to study Chinese at Sichuan University for one year.

I have an Economics degree from University of Lisbon and i see from your post that you are probably on the same study field.

“I’m friendly, I like laughing and partying with my friends. I cook and I am clean. ” This pretty much sums me also.

My email is [email protected] , drop me an email, so we can communicate. I´m sure more people will show up here looking for roomates.

Ricardo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.