Looking For Workspace…

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLooking For Workspace…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m looking for a space that can double as a workshop and art studio for personal private use in and around Chengdu.  Something relatively secluded would be good so long as it’s secure, and has at least minimal amenities like running water, electricity, etc.

I’m keen to find anything upwards of 40m sq, with no real limit on size so long as it’s within a reasonable price range.  It does need to be at least moderately clean, preferably accessible by public transport (though that might not matter for the right place), and available for use as a ‘working’ space.

Any information appreciated.

Participant

I have a 47m2 apartment immediatey available but not sure if it suits your need cos it does come with bed, furniture etc. I guess you may want a place without anything, but just give it a try. Price is 2000rmb located in Hongxing road sec 2.

Participant

Hey Fan! in the end you didn’t come back to HK? a nice day!

@ ng so fan:  Thanks for the info, but a smaller apartment won’t unfortunately work.  I’m hoping to find something with a big open space.  If your apartment is 47m with bathroom, bedroom, etc., then that reduces the open area.

Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.