Lost Plate Food Tour of Chengdu

HomeForumsIn ChengduLost Plate Food Tour of Chengdu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Lost Plate Food Tour is offering FREE tours for people who love local food and culture. This tour will take you to local restaurants off the beaten path hidden in small pedestrian alleys around the city to sample over 5 different dishes and experience the local life by tuktuk.

All you need to do is bring money for food and tuktuk which will total around 50 RMB.

Lost Plate Food Tours started in Xi’an and has a perfect 5-star rating on TripAdvisor. Our guests tell us that we are the highlight of their trip to China! To find out more about us, check out our website at http://www.lostplate.com or read our reviews on Trip Advisor.

Feel free to contact with me, we can always go to try some good food any dates. Let’s meet for a food adventure!

11:00am on March 6th
    Subway line 4, Number 2 Hospital Station, Exit D (市二医院站)

Keymaster

This is a really cool offer and service. I had not heard of Lost Plate until now.

Participant

Lost Plate just launches Chengdu in March! We’re a specialized tour company in Xi’an focused on introducing local food to foreign tourists. Hopefully you will hear more and more about us! 🙂

Participant

Sounds wicked! I’d love to try local food away from tourist traps.

Participant

We want to show people the real life style and the real food in Chengdu. The places we go are not famous ,sometimes locals even couldn’t find, but they have the best flavor!

Participant

I did this last weekend and its amazing.  I have no idea how you would find some of the places we went without a savvy local guide. Truly a great dining experience, and so cheap!  Jinli, eat your heart out

Participant

Do you have an email address?

Participant

We want to show people the real life style and the real food in Chengdu. The places we go are not famous ,sometimes locals even couldn’t find, but they have the best flavor!

Thanks so much for coming to the tour, I’m so glad you had a great time! @Gfreeze1

Participant

Do you have an email address?

Our email address: [email protected] Feel free to check out our website  http://www.lostplate.com or read our reviews on Trip Advisor. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.