Luxury Travel Segment in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLuxury Travel Segment in Chengdu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

I am planning my first business trip to Chengdu in June, focusing on the luxury travel segment (ie travel agents, concierge companies and the likes who book Chinese guests into Europe)- can anyone put me in touch with such travel agents, or perhaps point me in the right direction?

Thank you so much!!

Mark

Participant

I know a guy who runs a travel agency here who may be able to help you. Send me a pm and I will send you his contact details.

Luxury or not, in China our goverment doesn’t allow its people to travel abroad freely.so group tourist are more likely and it is strictly organised by professional travel agency with goverment permission to run this kind of business… Unless,you belong to the priviliged like government officials or really rich guys with special relationship with our government, or you say you are studying abroad or go business travel which requires really a lot of documents…Anyway, about the rich and the priviliged, i don’t know and it’s complicated, more or less government related and you need have Guanxi. Actually,you can contact with the hotel where you accommodate,(since you sell luxury, i suppose you live luxury too)where you meet rich people and you know better.

Also, below are famous Chinese travel agencies with permission to run outbound business, Kanghui international,sichuan Chinayouth Travel Agency….

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

hope this can be helpful.. i am majored at tourism but really not doing it now, so, you know…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.