Making New and True Friendships

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsMaking New and True Friendships

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone!!!

I’m Marcel my close friends like call me Celio is my given name, 23 year- old man, i will be in Chengdu 25th of this month and live for at least 4 or 5 years! I wanna hang out with more people.

I wanna share food, interesting discussions about lots of topics, travels, night clubs, etc. I don’t care whether you are local or not, as long as it remains building a true friendship.

Reply if you’re interested =).

Marcel

Keymaster

Hi Marcel,

Where are you from and what brings you to Chengdu? 4-5 years is quite a commitment!

Participant

Hi Charlie,

I’m a Franco-Congolese but i like to consider myself as Congolese because is where I was born and i always go there every summer vacation I just grew up in France. I’m coming to chengdu study in Sichuan University yes is quite commitment because i will finish my course in 4 years. i hope i can find some job i like night life  🙂  😉

Participant

Hey Marcel,

I am a local high school student and prepared to study in USA. If you want to learn some chinese or hang out in Chengdu, i think i can help.

Participant

hey, dude !

Would you like to ride bike?

Participant

Hey Marcel,

Je m’apelle Dylan, je suis anglais mais j’etais 5 ans en France,  Alors ca sera bien rencontrer des francophones ici.

Je viens d’arriver ya pas longtemps, je suis la pour une annee au moins.

Voila quoi

Dylan

Participant

hello everyone sorry i was busy all this days that’s why i didn’t reply 😉 @Wesss i can speak chinese so don’t need to learn anymore but if you wanna hangout sure why not.

@Kale
    yes i would like to ride bike if you still need someone and also hangout 🙂 .

@Dylan ça serais cool si t’as xechat vas y ajoute moi WeChat ID: MarcelCelio all of you can add me thanks 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.