Masseuse Jobs Available in Australia!

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsMasseuse Jobs Available in Australia!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

looking for girls to massage in richmond melbourne area, good $$$money perfect for students girls on working holiday for mre infomation email me [email protected]

Participant

good luck finding girls for your spearmint rhino knockoff!

Participant

And they say Richmond has become gentrified! Notice the timing of the ad coinciding with the start of the Aussie Rules Football season (Richmond is right near Australia’s most famous stadium, the MCG, where Aussie Rules is played from late March-Sep). Footy fans do love a massage…

Interesting targeting here. Sending it out to an audience of mostly male ex-patriots from Western countries that are working in China’s south west. Good luck indeed!

Legit.

edit: I am an idiot who cannot act like a reasonable human being and my message has been edited by a moderator

Participant

easy there, chief. let’s look at the facts:

a) you are advertising for girls to give massages in australia – on a forum in china

b) it’s for ‘good $$$money’

c) it’s in richmond…..which coincidentally has a huge reputation for brothels employing asian girls who get lured from their respective home countries to melb with the promise of work or whatever, end up getting trapped into these places and owing heaps of dollars

so… you can see where we may have made a few assumptions.

Quote:
    easy there, chief. let’s look at the facts

d) use of the term ‘fuck sticks’ versus simple communication and explanation.

e) so horrendously obvious that the job is the opposite of legit.

Good entertainment though, so thanks for that.

😀

Participant

classy.

Participant

Any Chinese girls who can read this ad will understand that massage job means being a sex worker.

Participant

I really feel this forum have some very funny ad appear often, from that 750RMB a month spending (100 teachers) to rent a wear funny hat boyfriend to this massage jobs but not do massages.

became one of mine joy to read it , big entertainment.

Keymaster

This doesn’t look suspicious at all!

Thats why I got deeply sad when the CL pack came to put my job ad in the same bag as this handjob offer, despite all my efforts to employ students, on a cool, easy going job working part-time for a nightclub.

Participant

old granny

Quote:
    Thats why I got deeply sad when the CL pack came to put my job ad in the same bag as this handjob offer

Except that you had the decency to explain your post further without taking the bait! We often poke fun here, but that also serves to highlight anyone who’s wasting peoples time.

Did you have any luck finding staff?

Participant

Nightclub jobs are not ‘cool.’ It deals with customers and most are douches! I was a bouncer, so yea….

Participant
    Quote:
    Thats why I got deeply sad when the CL pack came to put my job ad in the same bag as this handjob offer, despite all my efforts to employ students, on a cool, easy going job working part-time for a nightclub.

I agree with Brendan, we were a bit troll-y but you held your ground. Hope you found some good staff. When does the nightclub open?

Participant

Is the position for masseuse still open?

The club was due to open on the 18th.

Meanwhile not working there anymore. Nightclubs can be fun, but Im not ready to work during night and attend morning classes and on my univ strictly forbidden to work in a nightclubs 🙁

Was having lots of response for the jobs and I am happly to refer people to work there…but not many foreign people are prepared to work 6x nights a week…so all depends on what the club managers want.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.