Mega House Party in Flower Town – Monday 4/29

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionMega House Party in Flower Town – Monday 4/29

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Er, Im embarrassed.

Participant

well, i’m going to bring my toothbrush.

and is there any boy wanna wear bikini?i can bring them to you guys. haha

Participant

Hopefully a fratboy-free zone….hope none of this goes on!

A Former Fratboy’s Horrifying Tale

Quote:
    Hopefully a fratboy-free zone….

I second that motion.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    well, i’m going to bring my toothbrush.

and is there any boy wanna wear bikini?i can bring them to you guys. haha

You are so friendly. I will ask if any of my guy friends need a bikini, haha.

Quote:
    So technically this is acceptable attire:

Sure, why not. I will be looking for you rocking this, Collin.

Quote:
    Hopefully a fratboy-free zone….hope none of this goes on!

I hope as well as you, my friend, for a zero frat boys event.

Participant

Is anybody leaving from People’s Park?

its gonna be awesome!!!!!!

Participant

Party up!!!

my friend’s wedding is also on 4/29 lol……..

Participant
    Quote:
    So technically this is acceptable attire:

I hope that is a wig on there too!

i just wondring if this party is private or opening for everyone

Keymaster
    Quote:
    i just wondring if this party is private or opening for everyone

Open for everyone, which is why I posted it here, publicly. Feel free to join with your friends.

Keymaster

I added some photos numbers to the original post up top, beneath the address, in case anyone gets lost. Call Hise first, he knows the area well, and then me if you can’t reach him for some reason.

Participant

I have a feeling that, given how awesome ths sounds, and the cancellation of zebra, this will be wildly successful. Just playing devil’s advocate here (been called a devil a few times), but in the event that a crowd of say, 1000 turn up, have contingency plans been made to deal with this massive influx of inebriated humanity…? ie. toliet facilities/ security (Brendan)/ first aid/ counsellors/post-party clean up (Brendan again)?

Kinda like the original Woodstock: “they just kept coming, day after day after day…” Ha ha, I’m totally up for this!

Participant

Project X Chengdu woooeee

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I have a feeling that, given how awesome ths sounds, and the cancellation of zebra, this will be wildly successful. Just playing devil’s advocate here (been called a devil a few times), but in the event that a crowd of say, 1000 turn up, have contingency plans been made to deal with this massive influx of inebriated humanity…? ie. toliet facilities/ security (Brendan)/ first aid/ counsellors/post-party clean up (Brendan again)?

Based on the party last week at Morning Bar, which was a big event that was promoted for months, I think the chance of us being inundated with that many people is unlikely. We’ll see what happens though. This entire thing is to make up for the loss of Zebra, which about 80% of the people playing at this party were scheduled to perform at. If the house kicks off, hooray, we have a great place to have fun in the summertime.

We actually don’t have a bouncer. Brendan, want to bounce? Hahah. Having you at the gate asking for ID’s would be hilarious.

In the event that Brendan is unavailable, perhaps JerryS can bounce. To intimidate potential troublemakers, it might be a good idea to wear your jiu jitsu gi or dress as a ninja.

Quote:
    Brendan, want to bounce? Hahah. Having you at the gate asking for ID’s would be hilarious.

Anything for a laugh!

Participant

I would love to join but unfortunately I will be only arriving in CD on Wednesday 🙁 Hopefully I can join the next time 😉

Participant

For anyone who wants to take the subway, or is not familiar with the area… here’s the actual location party map. You can see the last metro stop in the top right corner of the map, if you’re taking the metro its probably better to get off at the 2nd to last stop and follow Yingxing Ave till you reach an accessible road to Flower town.

If you’re feeling adventurous you can get off at the last stop and walk through a construction site where “Luozipo” is labeled on the map. This was is a bit quicker, but there is a lot of mud and some hills to conquer.

Directions from line 2 on the metro

There is a quicker route that involves getting off at the last stop of the metro and having a small trek over some dirt hills but do so at your own discretion as this isn’t the safest route. PM me for details.

Keymaster

Gorgeous day today!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 95 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.