Mega House Party in Flower Town – Monday 4/29

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionMega House Party in Flower Town – Monday 4/29

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Easily one of the most fun parties I’ve been to in Chengdu/China! Does anyone have more pictures?

Keymaster

Thanks to:

– Luna, Kafe, Shady, Justin, Nichifanlemei, Marco, Cvalda, and all the performers!

– Marco for bringing your own sound system and playing outside and upstairs!

– Gas for making super dope graffiti inside our courtyard!

– Dieter for bringing 5 kegs of your Chengdu brewed Sichuan beer!

– Hise, Jacob, Larry, Eugene, Enrique, and Chris for helping bring everything together!

– God for incredible weather, two days in a row!

– Dan, Mandeep, and Lily for being beasts in the kitchen!

Quote:
    I have a feeling that, given how awesome ths sounds, and the cancellation of zebra, this will be wildly successful. Just playing devil’s advocate here (been called a devil a few times), but in the event that a crowd of say, 1000 turn up, have contingency plans been made to deal with this massive influx of inebriated humanity…? ie. toliet facilities/ security (Brendan)/ first aid/ counsellors/post-party clean up (Brendan again)?

About 400 people showed up. The house was packed, in front, out back, upstairs, and downstairs. Fortunately no one was injured and incredibly, nothing at the house was broken!

Quote:
    Is that ture?If so,I am just so damn lucky to be in tha part of the Craziest! I met the real Charlie and the real Fat Shady,unforgettable!

Quote:
    hank you dear friends! It definitely was THE best house party I’ve ever been to 😉 very good good welcome from the Chengdoo wodoo people 😉

Nice to meet you both!

Quote:
    Any chance such party will take a place in the nearest future again?

Yup. It will be announced soon.

There really aren’t enough photos of this party.

Participant

Big ups to Ye Ming for bringing the fireworks!

fhLkHNm.jpg

PVqjIh6.jpg

Participant

Need to edit the video of the ride from natooke shop to the party and a few clubs from the party 😉

Participant

Had a B.L.A.S.T.

A big thank you to everyone involved!

Participant

Thanks all!!

It was great but how do I get home?

Quote:

We are aware of this problem and will find solutions for the next party. Our ideas include getting a bus or a bunch of vans ready to cart you drunkards back into the city as well as informing the 3wheelers and taxi cabs up front with our location to get in easier.

Quote:

I noticed when I left shortly after midnight that aside from a couple of taxi’s arriving there were none available out on the main road. The area was pretty much deserted at that time, and in total darkness. Setting something up for transport would be a big plus.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    We are aware of this problem and will find solutions for the next party.

We have a list of other improvements that we’re making between now and the next event, also.

Things like:

– More lighting outside, in the standing and seated areas as well as where the ping pong table is

– More food (we ran out of burgers and pizza fast), stuff that requires less preparation

– A more organized sleeping plan. We’ll see how that works out though – this last time there were a dozen people passed out against walls all around the house, in lawn chairs outside, etc.

– More seating outside, hammocks, etc

Participant

Oops!! I was just kidding that I was still there!

Didn’t have any problems getting back after midnight.

For a first party, with no idea of numbers and little time between Zebra cancellation to party I’d say you should pat yourselves on the backs.

Participant

…name badges….

Keymaster
    Quote:
    For a first party, with no idea of numbers and little time between Zebra cancellation to party I’d say you should pat yourselves on the backs.

Honestly, I probably had more fun there than at every Zebra combined. We feel great about it and we’re glad that so many people came and had fun. I still think it’s incredible that no one was injured, nothing was broken, and there were no fist fights. That was the most insane house party without damages that I’ve seen.

Quote:
    …name badges….

That’s funny, but actually a good idea. Next time I’ll put a big Chengdu Living logo on a wall somewhere and that can be a meeting point.

Quote:
    …name badges….

LOL.

Participant

Epic!!! No party that I’ve been to in Chengdu comes even close in terms of the sheer energy, cheapness of beer and unadulterated party spirit.

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.