Michael Jackson's Neverland

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionMichael Jackson's Neverland

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Do you like Michael Jackson’s Neverland?

I want to decorate my classroom and make it like MJ’s Neverland.

Do you have some good and creative ideas?

Thx!

The classroom is about 100 square meter.

Generally, I think MJ’s Neverland Ranch was kind of creepy. I’m sure many people share the opinion that MJ’s later involvement with children was very weird.

America is a very pedophilac-phobia country though.

You scared me…

BTW, have you checked your mailbox?

Monkeys & a Roller Coaster should do it. Maybe an oxygen chamber for the kids too.

Aha,thanks..

Keymaster

I loosely understood Neverland Ranch to be somewhat of a private Disneyland for a billionaire pedophile to coax children into his home. The first thing that comes to mind using this as inspiration for a classroom is creepy, also. Amusement park themed would be interpreted much more favorably by foreigners (at least Americans).

Participant

Are you guys kidding?

“Michael Jackson’s Neverland” would be an awesome title for a children’s education/care center. Especially here – where pedo lifestyle is not shunned, but embraced. Daughters are sought after – in the hopes they can marry (or just be a mistress) for a dude 4 times their age with ridiculous amounts of disposable income – and through this support the family. Advertise along these lines, in fact, and count the $$$$$$.

Participant
    Quote:
    Daughters are sought after – in the hopes they can marry (or just be a mistress) for a dude 4 times their age with ridiculous amounts of disposable income – and through this support the family. Advertise along these lines, in fact, and count the $$$$$$.

For realsies? Reading validations of that unholiness belched from the belly of some flagrant beast, i.e. MJ’s Neverland Ranch, feels like I just took my soul to see a Tijuana donkey show and my soul caught some donkey jism on his pleated trousers and now he’s crying on the curb outside.

Participant
    Quote:
    Daughters are sought after – in the hopes they can marry (or just be a mistress) for a dude 4 times their age with ridiculous amounts of disposable income – and through this support the family. Advertise along these lines, in fact, and count the $$$$$$.

For realsies? Reading validations of that unholiness belched from the belly of some flagrant beast, i.e. MJ’s Neverland Ranch, feels like I just took my soul to see a Tijuana donkey show and my soul caught some donkey jism on his pleated trousers and now he’s crying on the curb outside.

Participant
    Quote:
    For realsies?

No.. Thought my tone would indicate how horrible the idea was 🙂

Participant
    Quote:
    For realsies?

No.. Thought my tone would indicate how horrible the idea was 🙂

Participant

Tijuana donkey show? I got to get out more.

And anything MJ related is stepping on ‘dont go there’ territory. A better idea would be tell a tubby theme class room. Thats if you want your kids to speak gibberish until they reach pre-teens.

Participant

Tijuana donkey show? I got to get out more.

And anything MJ related is stepping on ‘dont go there’ territory. A better idea would be tell a tubby theme class room. Thats if you want your kids to speak gibberish until they reach pre-teens.

Participant

Not a fan of the MJ cat’s music, but as far as I know the cat was never found guilty of any wrongdoing….?

Participant

Not a fan of the MJ cat’s music, but as far as I know the cat was never found guilty of any wrongdoing….?

Participant

No conviction, but one has to question.. Why was he sleeping with random kids? This question poses the beginning and end to all things related to MJ’s case.

Also.. Why did his kids turned out white with blond hair and blue eyes? Did not know his degenerative disease also changed his biological reproductive system and DNA.

Participant

No conviction, but one has to question.. Why was he sleeping with random kids? This question poses the beginning and end to all things related to MJ’s case.

Also.. Why did his kids turned out white with blond hair and blue eyes? Did not know his degenerative disease also changed his biological reproductive system and DNA.

Keymaster
    Quote:

If I remember correctly, he settled out of court with the plaintiff for a fortune. Which makes him look pretty guilty when considered alongside the other suspicious facts surrounding him.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.