Moving Sale!

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceMoving Sale!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Our landlady randomly decided we should move out at the end of this month. In other words, I’ve got a week to get rid of all the stuff I can’t fit into my friends tiny place. I’ve been living here for 2 years so here is a partial list of stuff I have. Please come and check things out and make me an offer for things you are interested in.

• a ton of english books including kids books and homeschooling stuff as well as novels 10-20rmb each
    • nail polish and dvd’s 1rmb each including tv series and movies (buy the bag for 50rmb, there are around 200+ dvd’s and cd’s in there) including a ton of classic black and white films, old cartoons and chinese movies
    • Ton of house plants
    • A small sofa 100 rmb firm (we live in a walkup so you will need to carry it downstairs. We hired a guy to bring it up for 50rmb including delivery)
    • A kids\exercise trampoline. About 4′ at the widest point but easy to keep in a small apartment and take outside to play with. 100rmb firm
    • Kids books in Chinese/ ton of magazines and books for learning Chinese. 1-10rmb (magazines free)
    • Clothes, scarfs, bags, all sizes. shoes size 40. Brand new pants, skirts, shorts. 5-30rmb (h&m, zara,etc brands)
    • A large white board with some markers 100rmb
    • A round foldable wooden table and 5-6 foldable wooden chairs. 120 for the table and 25per chair
    • Kitchen stuff
    • An easel and some oil paints (red, brown, blue)
    • chinese art books and magazines

Plus a lot of other random stuff. Most gonna go for less than 10rmb and please contact me before DEC. 29.

Thanks

Tina 13540430337
    #36 fangcaojie ruisheng huayuan 1 zhong 1 danyuan 701

from nijiaqiao subway stop go straight west on nijiaqiao until it becomes fangcaodongjie and intersects with fangcaojie (near the coffee beanery, elephant bar, giraffe bike shop, that general area), then turn south on fangcaojie. it will be on the west side of the street. My schedule is going to be crazy for the next few days so please call me before you arrive to make sure I’m home.

Keymaster

I’m interested in the white board and house plants. What kind of house plants are they, and how many? What kind of pots are they in?

Participant

First come first serve bro. As of now everything is still here. I’m gonna nap til 6 and anyone can come til 10 tonight.

the plants are small and I just plan to give them to people who buy stuff.

Participant

I still have most everything except some clothes and the trampoline. If you are still interested in anything else call or text me ASAP. I will be in and out of the place all day monday and tuesday so you can drop by and I will probably start randomly giving shit away as well.

Participant

Do you have the latest OPI nail polish colors?  Who bought the trampoline?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.