Moving Sale in Tongzilin

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionMoving Sale in Tongzilin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello! I am having a moving sale and must get rid of all the things I’ve accumulated in nearly three years in Chengdu. There are lots of clothes (Women’s, sz 6/s/m, shoes size 40 or US 9), household furnishings like lamps, etc., bedding, household decor, a small radiator, fans, cookware (dutch ovens (cast iron)), steamers, etc. There is also a very nice air cleaner and a juicer. Lots of small household appliances as well. I will do the sale on Monday the 2nd all day long, and by appointment at any other time that suits you. Please message me with more specific questions. If you’re new to town, this is a good way to set your place up at a lower price than buying new 😀

Keymaster

You are leaving? This is sad 🙁

But, on the bright side, a good opportunity for people to pick up some things 🙂

Mostly sad, though.

Participant

Which air purifier are we talking about? If it’s Xiaomi I’m interested.

Participant

Interested in the dutch oven and other cookware!

Participant

Sorry, the air cleaner is a Panasonic. I still have everything – I plan to be here all day on Monday so you can come by literally any time between 12 and 8pm. If that is a conflict let me know. I’m at #62 Xinguang Lu, 1-3-509

Participant

All things must eventually come to an end; such is the nature of humanity, life, and most essentially, the expat experience. It was nice to enjoy what I did here in Chengdu.

Participant

Hello, Jessi 🙂 I messaged you a few days ago. Could you please tell me how much you are asking for the purifier and the cast iron?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.