NBA Playoffs: Mad Game 7's

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionNBA Playoffs: Mad Game 7's

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Many many game 7s this weekend, anyone down to host/watch a few of them with me? Either a restaurant or a dope spot somewhere. Hotel? Whaddya think?

Participant

THAT GAME 7 THOUGH. LILLARD PAWING AT THE RUNGS OF THE LADDER TO IMMORTALITY.

For real though, that was some shit. Ice, ice cold.

Keymaster

THAT GAME 7 THOUGH. LILLARD PAWING AT THE RUNGS OF THE LADDER TO IMMORTALITY.
    For real though, that was some shit. Ice, ice cold.

AHHHH! Man I watched that clip a few times this afternoon. Incredible.

Here’s a clip for anyone who didn’t catch it:

Participant

Would’ve loved to have joined but I had make-up classes Sunday :\ And I managed to randomly wake up at 4:30 & 6am to check on my Spurs (grew up in SA) this morning, I was a little nervous given their history with Dallas and game 7s so I was relieved to see the huge lead in the first half. Round 2 is going to make for some good games in the West. If you guys happen to get together for weekend games I can probably come in to town and join ya.

Participant

I would like to watch NBA Playoffs: Mad Game 7’s, but don’t know the place

Keymaster

Hahaha… I think they show NBA Playoff games on CCTV, right?

Participant

Charlie ,I don’t mean the NBA on TV Programs but basketball games on the outside playground .

Participant

Anybody wanna put some money on the Clips-OKC series? BG and CP3 gonna take down KD and Westbrick in 6. Hoping to make things interesting during these semis!

Keymaster

Anybody wanna put some money on the Clips-OKC series? BG and CP3 gonna take down KD and Westbrick in 6. Hoping to make things interesting during these semis!

I’m game. How much do you want to go for? I’m thinking 100 – 300 kuai for a casual bet to make it interesting.

Participant

Niiiice! Say 200 if the Clips wins the series regardless of how many games?

Keymaster

Deal!

I would like to watch NBA Playoffs: Mad Game 7′s, but don’t know the place

It will be difficult to convince the NBA players to come play at an outside playground right now since they’re busy with the playoffs.

OKC wins Game 2 at home by 6 points and they take the series. I’m calling it now

Participant

HAhaha so Chris do you want in on this too?? You guys are just gonna make me a richer man!

Participant

Charlie,100 – 300 kuai is too much , maybe 50 Kuai will be more interesting,haha!

Keymaster

HAhaha so Chris do you want in on this too?? You guys are just gonna make me a richer man!

If/when I win this bet, I promise to spend the 200 rmb on something preposterous that I would ordinarily never buy.

Charlie,100 – 300 kuai is too much , maybe 50 Kuai will be more interesting,haha!

The reason why this is fun is because it’s a risk!

I’ll take your action!

Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>KC wrote:</div>

I’ll take your action!

For you Chris imma just bet 50 bucks! If (on that rare chance) I lose to Charlie it’s gonna hurt haha! Do we have a deal? 50 RMB for whoever wins the series match up!?

Participant

I would love to see a clippers heat matchup in the finals. No one on the heat can guard CP3. DeAndre3000 would be xfactor by pulling in 20 rebounds a game over the bird and bosh. Would bron guard blake? Would barnes guard bron? I feel like the heat are on cruise control right now while all the other contenders are experiencing mild identity crises after rocky first rounds.

Participant

You must not be watching Spurs…game 3 in POR will be telling though.

Participant

Foreign Legion is no doubt excellent, but I have my doubts.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.