NBA Playoffs: Mad Game 7's

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionNBA Playoffs: Mad Game 7's

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author

For you Chris imma just bet 50 bucks! If (on that rare chance) I lose to Charlie it’s gonna hurt haha! Do we have a deal? 50 RMB for whoever wins the series match up!?

lol. not so confident anymore? haha you’re on.

I’d like to see the Spurs in the finals as well. Not sure if Durant and Westbrook can carry the whole team to a championship.

Participant

Well there goes 250 bucks just like that..I ain’t gonna bitch about game 5 though! ….Go spurs!

Charlie: Buy something nice! If you ever find yourself on the east side of town I’ll make sure to hand you our wager. If not I’ll find a way

Chris: If I see Julius this weekend, ill hand him the 50 to give to you

thoughts on Miami Pacers? David West is gonna be a little bi***

Keymaster

Well there goes 250 bucks just like that..I ain’t gonna bitch about game 5 though! ….Go spurs!

Charlie: Buy something nice! If you ever find yourself on the east side of town I’ll make sure to hand you our wager. If not I’ll find a way

Chris: If I see Julius this weekend, ill hand him the 50 to give to you

thoughts on Miami Pacers? David West is gonna be a little bi***

I will buy something silly just for fun and likely post about it here. If you see Julius you can just give him all the cash and I can get it from Chris, we work in the same office.

Miami Pacers? I think the Heat is going to be tough to beat, but I would like to see OKC take it.

Participant

Oy I fear OKC but knew it was inevitable. Durant will light Spurs up like usual, but I think they’ll do a better job of containing the rest of the supporting cast. I couldn’t watch much regular season this year so I don’t know how much the sweep really says. OKC has had their number for a while but I think Splitter and Diaw have done pretty well frustrating shots in the paint in the playoffs. Parker will be key of course and Duncan will get his. Mills has been playing well so I expect him to get more minutes if Parker is lagging. I think for the Spurs to win the bench is going to have to come up big and transition D will have to be air tight. Pulling for Spurs in 6.

As for MIA/IND, who knows. IND seems to have pulled their heads out of their asses but we’ll see which team shows up the first 2 games. I’d love to see MIA lose although I think they’ll take it in 7. Hoping for an exhausting battle either way.

Participant

Wow @ Ibaka

Participant

Gonna be rough for OKC without Ibaka, but they do have the best player in the league.  I’m taking Spurs in 6, too, with two buzzer-beaters swinging either way.  And Miami in 6, with many close, low-scoring games.

Participant

Hey Charlie what did you end up buying with your winnings? Stephenson is a fool and Hibbert didn’t bother to show up at today’s game.

Spurs only threat to Miami but OKC worst match up for the spurs in my opinion.

Miami gonna 3 peat if OKC wins against the spurs

Keymaster

Hey Charlie what did you end up buying with your winnings?

I ordered something on Taobao – haven’t received it yet, but I will post it here.

Participant

Just about every.freaking.game of these finals falls during my class hours. The only saving grace is game 7 falls on a Friday, but I would rather not see it go the distance. This San Antonio ‘native’ am cry. :(((

If anyone knows of some sites that are putting these games up for download QUICKLY after the fact, I’d love to hear them. My usual tor site doesn’t seem too interested in playoffs.

If you know anyone that has a China Telecom IPTV box (which commonly comes as a package with internet) they usually have the games about a day later.

Participant

That’s like asking a 5 year old to hold a full bladder for a day! 😉 Thanks though

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.