Need help for my Spanish classmate

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionNeed help for my Spanish classmate

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

My Spanish classmate hasn’t purchased his ticket yet for Chengdu and I was just wondering if there are any Spanish students out there who know good Spanish websites with good deals. He’s asking many questions and I want to end it once and for all haha Also, where you bought your currency. He lives on an island so it’s not very easy for him. La Palma or something

Participant

vuelosbaratos.com

I’ve heard La Palma is beautiful.

Hello there

I am actually from Latin America moving to Chengdu the coming month. I believe that your classmate should verify with some agencies because at the end of the day is 10 times cheaper, you could change your flight in one year guarantee that’s what I got with my agency. Or he or she has a US Visa or Canadian Visa it could have a pretty good deal for the trip.

Hope this helps….and about of the exchange rate.. well is obvious that their banks for that.

Cheers,

Participant

I don’t know how well Kayak works for people outside of the US, but you can just switch the language settings and currency to suit whatever you want.

http://www.kayak.es/

Participant

I fly to Madrid in 2 weeks from Hong Kong (flights to Shenzhen from here are pretty cheap). I got a pretty good deal with Qatar Airlines. Actually Aeroflot was slightly cheaper, but it had a a crazy stopover (like 14 hours in Moscow) and i dont want to have sheep and pigs running around the plane. Chengdu to Barca was kinda pricey, but Madrid was alot cheaper. Oh yeah, Qatar Airways was just voted world’s best airline by Skytrack (impartial and well-respected). Also the Qatar office here (in Shangri-la hotel) was very helpful and spoke great English (sounds like an ad, I know. Sorry)…..

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I fly to Madrid in 2 weeks from Hong Kong

That sounds like a fun trip – how much are tickets to Madrid from HK?

Thanks everyone! He ended up booking with KLM. Anyone know about where to buy Chinese currency in Spain?

Participant

Any bank will do as they don’t charge a commission for exchanging currency. The only thing is that you will probably have to wait a couple of days for the money to be sent in, and only after the money comes do you pay for it.

Participant

@Charlie: I paid US $950 but i’ve seen it as low as $800. The Qatar flight has a one hour stopover in Doha and arrives in Madrid at 8 AM which is convenient.

BTW: was walking by the river near LKF and saw a tiny AirAsia booking office. Those guys still have some insanely cheap Asian flights..

Thanks Paul, he said he went to the bank but “they don’t have”. I am stumped haha

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.