New China Visa Rules?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionNew China Visa Rules?

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Participant

How to get 10 posts in 4 minutes: visa scare thread!

@AM you may be right re same co. for 5 years. I been working for my place for 6 years. Loyal, like a silly little dog….

Keymaster
    Quote:

Indeed, it is our mutual achilles heel!

Keymaster
    Quote:

Indeed, it is our mutual achilles heel!

Participant

We have been told by the university this year that anyone with five years has to leave. If you are married it’s okay.. A friend just got a one year buisness visa in HK 5000rmb.

Participant

We have been told by the university this year that anyone with five years has to leave. If you are married it’s okay.. A friend just got a one year buisness visa in HK 5000rmb.

Keymaster
    Quote:

Time to get married, Ray!

Let me know if you need a minister. I applied online for ministership about 10 years ago and was accepted, received a certificate and everything, hahah.

Keymaster
    Quote:

Time to get married, Ray!

Let me know if you need a minister. I applied online for ministership about 10 years ago and was accepted, received a certificate and everything, hahah.

Participant

@Ian: that might be the way i go. Ray International Group Pty. Ltd. Back in business! What do we produce?….. What do you need?

Participant

I heard about this rule a couple years ago when I first came here. A teacher at the school I was at had to leave because he had been here for five years. From what I understood it is special to Sichuan. I remember him saying he was going to ChongQing for a year and then coming back. Probably doesn’t help but just an added bit of info to confuse the discussion.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.