New English School: Making English Easy

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceNew English School: Making English Easy

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there,

We are an Irish company, new to Chengdu, providing a proffessional service- Teaching English.

Our programme is aimed initially towards children, but as we are a new company, we are open to facilitating adult classes, depending upon numbers, and can facilitate one-to-one classes tailored to the specific kind of language / communication skills you wish to learn.

At the moment we are working alot from RYB Baby, a private Chinese Early Education Centre. We are teaching classes using the well established Letterland programme, aimed at children aged from 3 years. This programme was developed in England and is widely used throughout Ireland and England. We chose this programme because it has developed an English as a Second Language Programme, called Fix-it-Phonics. We at Making English Easy feel it is an excellent programme and we are proud to be associated with it.

We are passionate about what we do. Our teachers are all graduate students, who have been trained with the Letterland programme. I am myself am a trained and probated primary school teacher and have trained in London in the Letterland offices. We only choose teachers who we feel are as passionate as we are, as enthusiastic as we are, who are proffessional and will provide a service that we feel we can be proud of.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are available on

Telephone:

Ma (Chinese) on: 13501025984

Evie (English) on: 18982056497

Or e-mail: [email protected].

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Evie O’Toole

Making English Easy

Keymaster

Are you looking for teachers or students?

Participant

We are looking for student only at the minute. We will be looking for teachers when we get more established. We have teachers at the moment, we are woking on building up our student base.

Participant

We are looking for student only at the minute. We will be looking for teachers when we get more established. We have teachers at the moment, we are woking on building up our student base.

Do you guys have a website? What classes are available at the moment?

Do you guys have a website? What classes are available at the moment?

Participant

Hi ShingShing,

Our website isn’t up and running yet. At the moment we are offering classes in the RYB Early Education centre in New City Plaza for children aged between 2 and a half and 4, and for children aged between 4 and 6. We then do one-to-one classes for all ages and all needs. They will be held at our office or can be held at present at our apartment, whichever is convenient for the student.

Hope this helps. Contact us at any time if you need more information.

Evie

Participant

Hi ShingShing,

Our website isn’t up and running yet. At the moment we are offering classes in the RYB Early Education centre in New City Plaza for children aged between 2 and a half and 4, and for children aged between 4 and 6. We then do one-to-one classes for all ages and all needs. They will be held at our office or can be held at present at our apartment, whichever is convenient for the student.

Evie

Quote:

Thanks for the info.

hello, my name is hong bin, i am very pleased to read that there is opportunity for my children to learn english with teachers from ireland. i live in ireland for 2 yaers and now move back to chengdu after christmas. The best eduacation my children ever have is from irish teachers…. can you please forward me all information as i will have my two sons continue there education with your irish teachers.

i would like if my son have lessons after school 3 days a week, i will call you monday and make plans for my return to chengdu,

thankyou

hongbin.

Participant

Hi Hong Bin,

I am sorry that I am late replying to you. I am delighted to hear that you return to Chengdu next year and we at Making English Easy will accomodate you in any way we can.

Would your boys like to learn English together in a group, on a one-to-one basis, or to join a class with other children? We offer a range of services and will facilitate you and your children as best we can.

I am glad you feel this way about Irish teachers. I feel that I have been extremely lucky to have had excallent teacher training in Ireland along with my friends and work colleagues. We stand over our training 100% so it is very encouraging to hear positive feed back.

I will forward all information to you. If you have any further questions or require any general information please to hesitate to contact us.

Great to hear from you,

Evie O’Toole,

Making English Easy

Participant

Hi Milsar88,

Thanks for the positive feedback. We feel we will make a difference here, we certainly hope so anyways…. And we certainly feel we do a great job so thank you. I suppose most importantly for us we stand over our teachers and our programme 100%. For us it’s priority to provide an excellent service…. The best we can.

If you wish for any further information please contact us any time.

Evie O’Toole,

Making English Easy

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.