New Friends in Chengdu?

HomeForumsIn ChengduNew Friends in Chengdu?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Participant

@BGirl – I’m pretty sure he’s asking if you breakdance, are you that kind of funky fresh b-girl?

@lovesiwo
    – Yes, Machu Picchu is in Yulin off of Yulin Nan Lu.

I’m interested in meeting some new people. I’ve been in Chengdu almost two months and would enjoy meeting some new friends.

Thursday night or the weekend works for me.

Keymaster

Macchu Pichu is kind of on an alley, the name of the street is Yulin Heng Jie if I’m not mistaken. Taxi drivers won’t know it or anything though, you should get off at the corner between Yulin Zhonglu and Nanlu and walk from there.

@Bgirl did you also go to BU? One of my boys who is out making a name for himself in Shanghai right now graduated from BU. He was a part of Bulletproof Theory, dunno if you’ve heard of that.

@everyone – Maybe we could do Machu on Thursday and then somewhere else on Friday to meet up with Bgirl? Also, I’m not confident I remember where it is because I’ve only been there once a few weeks ago, so Justin, you’ll have to lead the way. 😀

Participant

have work function fri night so thurs would work better for me, however am open to rest of weekend as well!

Participant

I’m up for Macchu on Thurs. Good place to hang, good tunes…..

Participant

how about we say around 8 on thurs at macchu pichu then

I might be down for this.

Participant

@Justin-I am def not the kind of funky fresh break dance girl! I can only shake, does that count?

@ziich- I didn’t go to BU, almost did though and my B is for BOSTON. I have heard of Bulletproof Theory,seen them on youtube pretty cool!

SO, everyone seems to be interested on a thirsty Thursday night! maybe I will just switch my plan and get out Thursday then.

Keymaster

I have an obligation from 9-11pm on Thursday but if you guys are there after 11pm I’ll stop by!

Participant

Thursday sounds good, I’m in.

Here’s a couple maps showing the location for anyone who doesn’t know.

http://imgur.com/a/654gI

Participant

cheers thanks justin, not far from my place actually!

Participant

cheers thanks justin, not far from my place actually!

Ah, I remember being in this position 4 months ago when I first came to CD (thus, starting this forum discussion). I thought I was only going to be here for the summer but it is looking like I will be here for a year instead. Regarding this meet up at Macchu Pichu, I’d love to go and meet you guys. Count me in!

Ah, I remember being in this position 4 months ago when I first came to CD (thus, starting this forum discussion). I thought I was only going to be here for the summer but it is looking like I will be here for a year instead. Regarding this meet up at Macchu Pichu, I’d love to go and meet you guys. Count me in!

Participant

Alright, 8 o’clock tonight @ Machu Picchu. See you there!

Participant

Alright, 8 o’clock tonight @ Machu Picchu. See you there!

Participant

I’ve heard of Machu Picchu, but never seen it / looked for it.. is it like the old little bar or something?

Participant

I’ve heard of Machu Picchu, but never seen it / looked for it.. is it like the old little bar or something?

Keymaster
    Quote:

Yeah, it’s a neighborhood bar a little bit like that. It’s more tucked away than Little Bar is. Since the new Little Bar opened I’ve noticed that the original Little Bar is mostly middle aged people chain smoking though. I prefer Machu Picchu.

Keymaster
    Quote:

Yeah, it’s a neighborhood bar a little bit like that. It’s more tucked away than Little Bar is. Since the new Little Bar opened I’ve noticed that the original Little Bar is mostly middle aged people chain smoking though. I prefer Machu Picchu.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 99 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.