Selling: New Nikon D90 and Lenses

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSelling: New Nikon D90 and Lenses

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am selling an unmarked Nikon D90 complete with the “kit” f/3.5-5.6G ED VR 18-105mm zoom lens as well as an f1.8D 50mm lens.

The D90 and the 18-105mm lens are brand new, and the 50mm prime is used but still in great condition. I’d bought the camera as a gift which did not work out so I decided to offer it here. I think I still have all the paperwork which came with it, although my wife is hunting for the original box. Bought from a Nikon dealer in Shenzhen. It takes amazing pictures – far superior to my old Olympus DSLR; but I have a D7000 of my own so no real need for the D90. Looking for around 5000RMB for the complete set including a camera bag – negotiable up to a point.

Let me know if you want to take a look and we can meet. SMS on 18683611404 is best during working hours or call me in the evening. Or email me on [email protected]. Thanks.

Participant

Re-Advertising:

I am selling an unmarked Nikon D90 complete with the “kit” f/3.5-5.6G ED VR 18-105mm zoom lens as well as an f1.8D 50mm lens. The D90 and the 18-105mm lens are brand new, and the 50mm prime is used but still in great condition. I’d bought the camera as a gift which did not work out so I decided to offer it here. I still have all the paperwork which came with it, but the box is stubbornly hiding. Bought from a Nikon dealer in Shenzhen. It takes amazing pictures – far superior to my old Olympus DSLR; but I have a D7000 of my own so no real need for the D90. Looking for around 5000RMB for the complete set including a camera bag – negotiable up to a point. Let me know if you want to take a look and we can meet. SMS on 18683611404 is best during working hours or call me in the evening. Or email me on [email protected]. Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.