New series – Banshee

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionNew series – Banshee

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoRay.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Watched the first 3 episodes of this new series, I think it’s going to be a really great series. 3rd episode was fantastic..

Participant

Man, i watched the first one last night. not sure yet….but also on HBO am very much digging “Enlightened”. HBO is to me what Apple is to some of you guys….ha ha

Participant

I suggest watching up to Ep3 to decide.. the first episode is loose and there isn’t really much of a solid story to go off of. I was close to forgetting about it and didn’t download Ep2 until I had nothing else to watch, by then 3 was out – watched 2 and got more into it – but after 3, I think I’m hooked.

This clip is my favorite scene, the fight scene that makes the title of the ep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAeOJLXyl3Y — it’s missing a few seconds before this, where the other police lady is like “You’re just like the old boss. Bought by (that dude).” – which makes the line at the end a great moment.

Participant

The music was awesome tho. A band called Methodical Doubt (whom i’ve never heard of) do the soundtrack. I’ll check out the 2nd ep tonight. Could be a grower…

Participant

i will watch it

Participant

One of the producers of this show just ended his 5 year run as lead producer/writer of True Blood so it probably will be a good show. I personally haven’t gone to the movies in years and could care less given the incredible tv content out there (Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Spartacus, Sons of Anarchy, Warehouse 13, Fringe…this list could go on and on).

Participant

Gotta say i’ve given up on this one. watched the 2nd ep last night and it was truly awful. possibly the lamest depiction of a rave in the history of film or television

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.