New to Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionNew to Chengdu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

大家好!

My name is Max, I expect to come to Chengdu around first week of Septermber and I hope I could get acquainted with someone to share rent with or to homestay at your place. So, a liitle info about me : I’m from Russia, studied in Novosibirsk Pedagogical University, majority in Culture studies and foreign languages (know Mandarin and Japanese at level of Intermediate, I think). Non-smoker.

I want to find a job in Chengdu, and stay here for a long time, perhaps attend classes in some college or university. I worked for few years as a teacher in middle and high schools back in my hometown, also last year spent working in mobile game developing company. I could help you to learn Japanese and Russian, if interested :3

Together with friend of mine we recently launched a website about Asian culture and history, named East-mania (east-mania.com), and I want to write articles about Chengdu modern life and traditions, appreciate if you could point out some interesting facts about the city 🙂 Thanks!

Participant

the most interesting and strange thing for Chengdu people and Chengdu life is for sure, Ma Jiang. If you come, I can show you how they love and even addicted in Ma Jiang

Participant

Alan, sounds very interesting! I”d love to learn about Ma Jiang. My account in weixin is maksimrate, please add me so we could stay in touch

Participant

Alan, do you find a house yet? I have a friend has very beautiful decoreted room near Tongzi Lin, beside of Metro Station, add me in WeChat if you want more information. My WeChat: lovelordlifelong

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.