New Years Eve Plans?

HomeForumsIn ChengduNew Years Eve Plans?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Anyone doing anything interesting for New Years Eve in Chengdu?

I just got back from the states and am considering my options. Leaning toward going to a hot spring outside of the city for a few days in either Qingcheng Shan or Emei Shan.

Participant

Ill be teaching bjj at my gym…. I should get out more.. Also an MMA event next to the airport.

Keymaster

Also an MMA event next to the airport.

I heard about that a few weeks ago but heard that it was cancelled because they could not get the government approval in time.

Participant

Still going on, the announcer or commentator is a student of mine, she said its still happening. I would like to go but i rather train/teach.

Keymaster

Still going on, the announcer or commentator is a student of mine, she said its still happening. I would like to go but i rather train/teach.

It is certainly cancelled. Here is the government-stamped document stating that it is cancelled.

Participant

Not sure about that, all i know is that she is working and she hasnt said anything about it being canceled. There are fighters from Shanghai that will be there doing an 8 man tournament.

Here is a wechat post that is being circulated:

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzA4MTkxMzgxMw==&mid=401113886&idx=1&sn=2bb27b38ec8b7be2b2fd587865b9da7d&scene=1&srcid=1220Svz2lmyIObHSBHzZNFSj#rd

Participant

Not a clue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.